Reviews for Kakusareta Tamashī
Adriana chapter 3 . 8/29
Oh vamos sigue con la historia es muy buena! Me gustaría un kakasaku ya vez Sakura tiene una mentalidad mayor y yo creo que pensaría más en Naruto y sasuke como hermanos después de todo aunque es una niña esta progresando madura mente con la ayuda de OC y kakashi es tan bueno y solitario se merece una vida feliz! En mi humilde opinión creo que es bueno y aparte te da algo de trama romántico ;) jajajajaja solo por favor continúa espero con ansias la próxima
Bloody.Kirai chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
This story is fantastic. I love SI sort of fics, and this one is no different [as in, I love it so far]. So I hope you update soon! As for the question, my "favorite" song always rotates, though when I get a "favorite" it usually lasts a really long time, and it's never necessarily a new song for me, sometimes they have come-backs, too. Like right now it's between Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless, and The Howling by Within Temptation. Anyways, faving this so I can keep an eye on it :3
blackhawk68 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
D'aaaaw, you're welcome for the reviews. You deserve them, you truly do.
And aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh the massacre and finally a name! I wonder what the consequences of Carrie's actions will be. I always thought that the biggest reason Sasuke flipped his metaphorical lid was exactly because he didn't have someone to support him while he grieved. All of his emotions festered until he just couldn't take it any more. There's a reason that childhood trauma has a huge impact on who we are. However resilient children can be, they have a threshold for what they can handle, just like the rest of us. Now, he literally has almost the entirety of the Rookie 9 to be there for him. I'm also curious if Wayward Son will be one of the main catalysts of their confrontation.
And oh no don't make me choose. I tastes differ practically from hour to hour and I can never choose an outright favorite. One of my most cherished, however, is Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap. There's a piano cover that brings me to chills and tears every time by JMole on Youtube.
Mewrlise chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Such an original twist to a OC that was reborn in the Naruto verse. Oh please do continue with this story your style of writing has drawn me in for sure
KingPenguinJG chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
This was an amazing chapter. The scene with sasuke got me as I'm a big supernatural fan i discovered that song from that but I was almost in tears reading that scene sasuke's one of my favourite characters and I love that version of the song and I'm happy I guessed Carrie's name right :D and I'd love to cash in on my prize and Don't worry Ill give feedback :D and as for the pairing I hope u keep it with sasuke but that doesn't mean when he's gone from the village they couldn't date someone else thou and as for my favourite song Right now it would have to be a 3 way tie between Unravel by T.K ,Hollow World by Aimer and Love game by Eminem
Xsd chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
I kind of feel like romance should be held off till later. Theyre only 12 when cannon starts 0_o
Maybe when they get older later on in the story, you'll better know what pairing would work best. No reason to make a choice when Sakura is still a kid. Anyway, good story Im really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
AHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOSH THIS BOOK IS SO FRICKIN AHMAHZING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
KingPenguinJG chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
This is getting good but for the narrator's name Im guessing its Carolyn or Carrie Im probably wrong but I hope I'm right anyway keep up the good work :)
blackhawk68 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Supper glad that Naruto will be having a friend in the Academy years and Sakura will be realizing what it means to be a shinobi and just a decent person in general earlier than the Chunin Exams. The Team 7 dynamic is gonna be so extremely different and I can't help but wonder who will catch on first. Personally, I think Naruto would notice sooner or later but, like you said, accept his friend, quirks and all. Maybe Shikamaru? But it's way too troublesome to verbalize. At the very least, I figure Kakashi's interest would be peaked and I wonder if Sakura's parents would ever let on that they've noticed something's up. And, now that you've mentioned it, I'm definitely looking forward to the confrontation between Sakura and the Narrator. It's bound to be interesting.
Anywho, ignore my rampant speculation. It's actually a good sign, I promise.
MusicOfMadness chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
I really like your story. It's interesting how "Noble-spirited" is not totally Sakura, but kinda is. I also like how she pushed her to be nice to Naruto. I want her to be friends with everyone! :D Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I don't write reviews often but I just love this story!
blackhawk68 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is already really scratching my reincarnation fix. No lie. I like how she (speaking of which, will we be getting a name for the narrator?) figured it all out. The pink hair would definitely be a huge clue.
I really look forward to seeing how this works out and the reactions of other main characters when they're finally old enough to understand the concept or even Sakura's parents.