Reviews for Love Found
Is there anyway to read it still I'm a big fan of this story and have been looking for it.
I am so so so so bummed this was removed :( was so looking forward to reading this. Is there no way to repost somewhere? Or you know... just email it to kirthe21 at gmail ;)
Manessa19 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I was so sad when I read your story again and the rest of it was removed. Unfortunately because of people without creativity and respect, we readers are harmed. His story was among my favorite to be very well written and so lovely. Leaving only my sadness at losing so beautiful story but I understand your position.
LoveLulu chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Sorry about your situation, I'm really bummed about that cos I really really loved this fic. Is there really no chance of reposting it somewhere, anywhere?
Jass1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Is there any ways to read your stories. I just begin reading Arrow's (Olicity) fanfic and I'm really disappoint to see that it's there anymore.

Just to let you know that it seems like really good fics. Sorry that some people steal them.
Millie 1985 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I think some of this story is missing, which is a real shame as the summary and the small bit I read were really good and I'm sure I would have enjoyed reading the whole thing.
Junebug107 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
But...what if someone wants to reread the adorableness that is this story?
S66cougar chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
What happened to the story? There's only 190 words
standasawitness chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Man, this was ridiculously cute. I am sitting in my room giggling like a little school girl, so thanks for that. :D
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Lovely story. Totally loved it.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Only seven months after? ;-) Really fast xD Anyway, very nice story!
JLC chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Absolutely adorable - well done !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
That was soooooo sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This is one of my all-time favorite Olicity stories! You should write more!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
adorable, from start to finish.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »