Reviews for Wedding Bells
btwdaniella chapter 1 . 9/23
write Lyra and Alex's wedding
I love your story!
broadwaymk chapter 12 . 7/19
anybody know what polity means? so far the story is great, i just have no idea vhat that means!
Kesem5Canary chapter 1 . 6/5
i would love for you to write another chapter of thislike the serveral years later)
Please write Lyra and Alex’s wedding
Guest chapter 19 . 11/4/2017
*Cheering* 100 points to Slytherin!...for speaking the truth!.
Lise chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Loved it!
evakparra chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
The picture thing broke my heart
Erimenthe chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
This was a beautiful story. I really loved the last part when Draco didn't hold back anymore when it came to Ron, Lavender and Rose (though I do agree that someone should have said something earlier). I like that everyone ended up having lots of fun and getting along so well finally and can we hope for a story sometime about the Missing Malfoy Claudine? Whether it be a side story to this one (maybe a Christmas present for Lucius?) or a separate story actually telling it happening, I wouldn't mind learning about the Malfoy that married a muggle lol.
TheoristEagle chapter 19 . 8/12/2017
I know you wrote this a very long time ago, but please write a sequel with Lyra and Alex's wedding. That sounds so much fun.
frozcnhearts chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
AW ALEX AND LYRA HOW CUTEEEE
Guest chapter 19 . 5/26/2017
i always come back to this, lllove it
sshanholtzer44 chapter 19 . 4/29/2017
Honestly, i don't even know where to start. I was excited to read this fic at first but quickly became underwhelmed by it. You hardly put enough detail into it to keep it interesting, all of the scenes felt rushed. The entire story felt like a super long summary of what it should've been. The well known characters felt off, obviously excluding the next generation as there is no official material on them. Having the entire Malfoy side be the classy, sexed up types, and the Weasleys all being stuck up prudish pricks was irritating to read. I understand you were trying to show the differences in the way the families lived but all the females on the malfoy side all read like the same person as did all the malfoy side males. I think your better interpretations were of Ginny, Ron, Lavender, Molly, and George. They were the only characters that felt true to canon. Also you used the word 'sorted' at least 5-10 times per chapter. As a reader that is aggravating to read, I'm sure there were other ways of putting what you were trying to say. I couldn't even actually read this last chapter because i really wanted to get this off my chest. This could've been a great story if you'd taken more time with perfecting it, and I'm sorry to say that i probably wont read any more of your stories for fear they will all read the same. I also want to apologize because i know some people take constructive criticism wayy to personal, and i know this review probably burst your bubble a bit, but it's intended to help you grow as a writer and maybe think about things differently as you go forward.
GaeilgeRua chapter 19 . 4/16/2017
Of course Alex and Lyra would have some crazy idea for their wedding, nothing like a nudist wedding, but it will still be something to remember. I really enjoyed the history about Claudine Malfoy. It's a really good way to show that Lucius has grown since the war.