Reviews for This I Promise You
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
Aww. Cute ending. So glad there is a fic on Arro where they are married! U even incorporated action in it. Great job XD
Rose Melissa Ivashkov chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Awww so sweet. I loved every worm of this story. I really, really want an Oliver now. Felicity is extremely lucky. This was one fantastic story, girl. Thanks for writing,
Rose Melissa Ivashkov chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
I want an Oliver now. I like this story. Such beautiful writing. Do you have a picture of the wedding dress?
Rose Melissa Ivashkov chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This makes me not want to plan a wedding ever. Blah. Sleazy Vegas wedding it is haha. Anyway, I must say that I am not familiar with this fandome, but you wrote this in a manner that was easy for the reader to understand what was happening. Great beginning to a great story
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Firstly I'd like to apologise for taking so long to review! I was out most of the day yesterday and when I came back I just went straight to bed. So I'm sorry! :)

Now on with the story, I loved this so, so, so much! From Felicity standing up to Moira (because we all know that if Moira was alive she would want a grant wedding for her son) to your little twist with the whole undercover thing.

I felt so bad that the girls had to go through this! I'm so glad Oliver and the others found them just in time. And then you tied in the wedding in the end! I'm not ashamed to admit that I shed a tear or two with Ollie's vows!

All in all I absolutely loved it! Thank you very, very much! 3
Angeldolphin01 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
I love it. Short and sweet.
ellaryne chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
More soon please
Redlioness62 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Yes it is.
MajorWhitlocklvr89 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Love it and I can't wait to read more!