Reviews for Thorin Durinson and the Conundrum of a Ginger Transfer Student
Gabrielle607 chapter 58 . 10/5
Omg, I'm so happy that you published another book! I haven't been able to read a lot of stories these days due to life, but given the chance, I would definitely buy the book! Hope you are doing well in these trying times 3

All my love and support,

Gabrielle
lathalea chapter 58 . 9/8
Hi, it’s me again! Thank you again for recommending this story to me on Wattpad, I had so much fun reading it (as I usually do with all your great stories) :) Now I can’t wait to put my hands on Mundane Magic, only one week left! Squeee :)
Titi chapter 49 . 7/19
Brilliant bloody brilliant!
Titi chapter 43 . 7/18
My gosh . What is happening people !
Desrreader chapter 58 . 1/23
Looking forward to second chances since you left it hanging off cliff, if I recall correctly. Still a fan of all you write.
ticoeur chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Wouah !
alors je ne sais pas si c'est un problème d'orthographe de ta part ou un souci de traduction, mais il y a des phrases qui ne veulent rien dire !
Mais je vais quand même lire la suite !
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 58 . 6/8/2017
Oh now this sounds good! I guess the long distance relationship didn't go so well. And I've gotta feeling that Teddy Lupin will play a part in this as well, since he only popped up in the last 3 chapters.
UKReader chapter 57 . 4/12/2016
Well THAT was a blow. Long distance relationships are never good, but magic and portals must help, right?
Citadela chapter 57 . 3/27/2016
3 years! That's a life time for any relationship, let alone a teenage one! I am really curiouous to see if this indeed will become a "triangle", now that Thorin has firmly planted the bug of Teddy as his competition in our ear (and this Teddy we saw so far really could be, especially now that we know they are to be so far apart for so long) .
Wynni chapter 57 . 3/26/2016
Ooooh, even when they argue, it's cute!

and the image of young Fili and Kili being chaperoned by Teddy in the kiddy pool, holy crow but that's cute!

...how soon to the next update? ;) This is entirely too fun to read.
Wynni chapter 56 . 3/26/2016
Hooo boy oh boy, Teddy as played by a young Hiddleston? Yeah, that's aggro and a half.
Poor Thorin, wanting to play mr. possessive cause he's all insecure someone's makin' a play for his girl, and she's having none of it.

yeah, I don't see that trainwreck from half a mile or more away, nope, not me.
Wynni chapter 55 . 3/26/2016
Oh sweet bejabbers, this was an absolute DELIGHT to come home to! Thank you for sharing this.

and Wren and Alexandra having fun at Thorin's expense, oh my goodness gracious! That was brilliant. Evil, very evil, but brilliant.
Gabrielle607 chapter 56 . 3/24/2016
This chapter! I am just soooo happy that you've uodated this story and I can't wait to see the next one (and I can't wait for more Thea and Bofur moments,as much as I love the Wren and Thorin moments :P ) Keep up the good work!
~Gabrielle
Guest chapter 56 . 3/24/2016
I am just starting this chapter, but have a need to say "kudos" to you for improving, what seem to me to be strange ethics in original work, and leting those who have pay and give to their less well positioned friends ;) Hvala
Citadela chapter 54 . 3/24/2016
Oh, I have forgotten how difficult and serious teenage emotions are. Especially for intelligent, self searching ones ;) Poor Wren. As a middle aged adult I was a bit like "not getting all the drama" for a split of a sec, before I remembered how it was for me. So much so, that I promised myself that I never will mock my teenage self when I was an adult :) Lucky there is young Thorin for her to lean on ;)