Reviews for Fuse
ShadowTalon chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Nice job, I really want to keep reading. Keep up the good work.
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
OMG THAT'S SO SAD!
emptyword chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
Oy, well I guess you never continued this then. It certainly does look interesting, the juxtaposition of these separate timelines. Never seen any other fic with that idea.
emptyword chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Wow, I'm very impressed. The quality of Seto/Jou fics I've read so far in my life are usually pretty low, but this one is more than decent. You don't rush through your writing, fangirling all over the place, but actually take time to piece your words together. Sad that that deserves a wow these days, huh?
Hiillkeranman chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
You're never gonna update, are you? I hate it when you author-type-people do that. It's terribly annoying. Especially when it's a good story line. You're annoying. *shakes head* Such a shame...
Yukiko-Angel chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
it's soo confusing ... the first part, it really happens and they went back to the orphanage or did it was just a : what if ?

I'm soo confuse
Sakia Ishida chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
U shouldn't say that... u are a great author one of the best I have ever seen... very good plot u thought of... pls contiue...I'll love to see the ending of this fic... _ ja ne!
Firevega21 chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
I don't think this is confusing at all. It's really good, actually. Very well written and filled with nice bishie abuse angst. I love the way you show the alternate time lines. This is a very good, orginal idea, and it sucks that someone basically stole your story idea and didn't give you credit or anything. Poor you! Anyway, this fic is great, and I do hope you continue!

P.S. I don't know if you've gotten over your medical disease that sucks, but I hope you get better!

*sweat drops* All right, I'm done being an idiot now...
Reppu chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
Um...*pokes author* I just found out about you...are you gonna finish this, because it's really, REALLY good...

I was confused, I won't lie. Had you not said that there were two different timelines, I would have stayed in my ball of confusion (though I would have kept reading anyway). I like how this fic compares and contrasts Seto and Jounouchi. I hope this little review will inspire you to write more (because you haven't written anything in over a year...)
Alian lost chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
wow cool idea!
SilverAndBlackFlames chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
you are worthy! *bows down before Sky* that's really good, and I think I actually understand it! I THINK it's that two things could have happened... and you're telling them both... one was all four got adopted, then the other is the Kaibas got adopted at Jou went to his biological father and Shizuka to her bio mother... I think. In any case, it's cool. and believe me, you aren't a 'crappy author'... you're much better than I am, at least... it's a refreshing change.
Caisu chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
This is getting good, keep writing, i like storys about Setos' child-hood, even though i love him.
SweetMisery1 chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
confusing, yea but i think i get it, it is both sites of the cross road od Seto's decision(sp?) please continue
Devil's Whore chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
yay!

seto/jou angst! i luv that stuff

update soon lol

*gives author seto/jou plushies*
Dragona 2007 chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
This is just an idea, but you should seperate your timelines into two different stories.