Reviews for RWBY's Bizarre Adventure
TheExpL0DiNgaPplE chapter 1 . 1/28
Shouldn't Joseph be an old ass man and Jotaro a early mid adult with a kid by now?
combativeThinker chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Man, Mista's gonna have a freakin' conniption once he discovers that the entire school is split into four-man teams.
NS120121 chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
Hmm... I wonder, will the ambulance save the day once more?
jalen johnson chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
This is a interesting story man I can't wait to read it.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 5 . 9/9/2017
OH NO! THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE; FAUNUS ARE BECOMING VAMPIRES(AND NOT EVEN BAT FAUNUS)
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
all right; Blake has her Own Stand; I wonder If Someone could draw it!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
Sooooo... Does Dio have a Similar role in Remnant as Salem?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
AWESOME, I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE MORE; PLUS, IT WAS SUPER-SATISFYING TO SEE JOSUKE BEAT THE TAR OUT OF CARDIN!
D C JoKeR H S chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
kk!
(OMG this was brilliant!)
(AND OMG VAMPIRE!TORCHWICK! XD)
Abrachel chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Pretty good, but don't make promises you can't keep. It's been at least a month, not a week.

Other than that, your Semblance-Stand theory works damn well and the plot is quite interesting too. Don't give up on this story!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
mmmm wow
GrumpyGrue chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Iggy doesn't like mean faunus lady? Maybe if she provokes him enough, he might give her the same treatment as Polnareff when they first met.

You know things are bad if Kira shits himself. Wasn't able to get to a toilet to drop his holy diver.

Bastard...how many vampires have you made!?

Promising another chapter in this same week? You spoil us dear author!
Whieteyes1989 chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
Damn it Dio!
Terrorhunt chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Iggy! Glad to see he's here. Also glad to see Polnareff and Kakyoin joining in. Will we be seeing Avdol in the future? Make a complete Crusaders.