Reviews for The Ghost of Erebor
Arrowfeet chapter 9 . 4/18/2019
I read the first four chapters of this in either late December 2014 or early January 2015. It was before I had an account and started following things. I always remembered the title of this so I could go back and find it. Was incredibly worried this wasn't finished or got removed for some reason. Today I finally did. Read the whole thing in one sitting. Just wanted to say thank you for finishing this and not changing the title on me.
Beccissss chapter 9 . 8/6/2018
I’m currently reading all you your hobbit fanfictions! I just love them all so much!
MrsTChrist chapter 2 . 4/26/2017
You are good at decribing the turmoil going on with Fili. Looking forward to reading more
Fire moons and Starlight chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
I am rereading this story from like the third time and I am still so into it it's crazy, I love all of the stories that I have read by you so much and think that you are one of the best author on Fanficion. I can't wait to read more of you enchanting work.
Ava chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
wow... you never cease to amaze. I had the biggest grin on my face when I read the scene of Fili and Dis meeting again... oh my! and then he started talking... and then to Kili! I'm reading Illusions now, i read Race against Time a couple days ago, my first of your fics, i finished all yours now, excluding Illusions. I am so excited for it! oh, and the one, i think called lost in the dark, are you going to continue with that? I hope that wasn't pushy, i am just wondering if you are going to continue... school, yes, i understand COMPLETELY, i actually am supposed to be doing Logic homework right now...:/
thanks for this book!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
I'm so glad he's finally talking. PTSD sucks, but time and being willing to talk to people will help.

Thanks for sharing this story- I enjoyed reading it!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 8 . 1/9/2016
Is it wrong to say I'm relieved that what Fili went through wasn't worse? I was thinking sexual assault or something along those lines- not that what happened wasn't horrible, but I'm glad it wasn't worse.

I'm glad Fili's finally talking.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
You killed Kiliel! O_o LOL just kidding. I actually kind of liked that resolution, and dealing with all the repercussions that particular romance brings would be a bit much on top of everything else going on.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Ooh, very intriguing start! Poor Fili- looking forward to seeing what happened to him.
CindraLu chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
I really liked your story. PTSD is a hard fact for many to understand, or even acknowledge, and you handled it in your story very well. Thank you.
anonymous chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
I love this so much! The battle of the five armored armies was so sad, and I love the way you changed it so everyone lives. I didn't cry at the ending of BotFA,(mainly because I had read the book a hundred times), but I cried reading this story. I could connect to it-I suffer from suicidal depression, and often stop speaking, sometimes for months on end. I am also glad that you didn't bring up the "Kiliel" thing, beside Tauriel wasn't in the book. I really enjoy reading your work!
vlnelson55 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I'm not sure if I reviewed your story or not...it was sooooo goooood! Oh, my poor Fili! I think I cried several times.
ninayasmijn chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
I got very giddy when I heard about dwarflings and ladies 333
Dannie chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
So good! Way better than most fanfics... have you/will you write a sequel that tells what happened to Fili?
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
loved the brotherly feels in this chapter.