Reviews for Datura: Fight For Control
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2021
Straya rocks!
blackrider11 chapter 4 . 7/8/2021
Got to the end of this duo and your writing had indeed improved since the first chapter. I hope you're doing okay as I see that it's been a while since you updated anything.
Oracle chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Could you please make Barbara come back now? We’ve suffered long enough!
Oracle chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
Please make it so that it is Nightwing that frees Datura. And also so that Starfire is super jealous of Dick and Barbara's relationship when she catches them kissing one night. I love this story so much, totally hooked on and now I am really sad that I have caught up to here. When will Barbara come back?
Oracle chapter 3 . 8/23/2017
You know how there is a ship of Batgirl and Red Hood, could you make Wingnut a little jealous?
Oracle chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
Please make it have a happy ending, please? And don't let that bitch star fire do anything to Nightwing and Babs
I'm Batman chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
A couple of mistakes to point out. The zeta tube computer reads the numbers individually, for example: "Recognized: Batman. Zero-one." The number there is correct, but other than that and a few spelling/grammar errors, this story is amazing!
Deadpool-rules chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
I was writing a long review to your fic and after 10 lines my phone decided to crash...
So I will go straight to the point, but first forgive me for my english, it's not my first language.
I started reading your story and the previous one yeasterday, and as chapters go on and on, a terrible fear begun to fulfill my heart, there is no end! I've been totally hooked up by that story and its characters, I invested time and emotions, and there is no closure, I am feeling uncomplete! Did you abandoned them? You can't let that poor BG alone with those freaks, that's too cruel !
Please do something, you are our only hope BatShitCrazy21.
Otherwise thanks for yours fics there are great very captivating.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
Awesome! Moreeeeeeee
Georgia chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
This is great, can't wait for the finish. I'd love to read more smut between baba and dick.
Meggerrsss chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
I died laughing at "WELL YOU'RE A DICK" wow okay catching my breath to finish the chapter.
a2zmom chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I just finished both parts of this story and it's definitely entertaining. I hope that at some point you will write more.
RedWingNight chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
Ughhhh Tim MAKE. A. MOVE. :) Is it just me or is Tim 1 blonde away from being in same boat as Dick with redheads?
Anyways... A pleasure as always reading your work :) Happy to hear my little reviews are actually helpful. Yeah my favorite friendships outside of Dick/Babs are probably Dick/Tim and Dick/Damian. But, no need to try to force them in. So, onto my review for this part...

Chapter 10 - okay the Joker/Harley Bit wasn't bad. And Datura has a similar voice to Red Sonja... Idk if that's what you were going for but still it's pretty awesome.
And for the second part of chapter 10 I really feel like I'm missing something... I even went back and skimmed through the last few chapters to see if I forgot but Idk still couldn't put that together, so maybe you could give me a hint?

Anyways, I can't wait to see wait to see what comes next! Some of the most important parts of this story you've written seem to have been the best. So as for any tips... Just write it! I'm sure it'll be good, what's the worst that could happen? (Hint: You'll learn and get better.) As long as it's focused on what the goal of the story was supposed to be you're good.
jdcocoagirl chapter 4 . 4/4/2015