Reviews for Temptation Comes to Call
miikkuli chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
Wow! Awesome!
Celino chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
This was beautifully written. You captured Henry's torment and the connections that tied him to both Adam and Jo perfectly, showing two sides of the coin, as it were.
An excellent and very moving piece of writng, thank you so much for sharing this.
moonshadow2012 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
That was beautiful. It was deep and strong and bittersweet. Like a good cup of coffee and the most delicious flavoring.
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Great story. I really liked jo in this.
Music Marauder chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Excellent. Thank you for posting :)
cora-stacy chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Wonderful! great end to the story :)
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful. Henry and Jo's conversation was so very real. Good job.
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Very nice. I thought that was well written.
bsloths chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
This was so sweet! I really liked how Henry and Jo's friendship unfolded. Both are perfectly in character and you gave them nice development all while keeping things in line with canon. Great fic!
forever-ioand-ever chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
That was so stinking perfect!(: I loved the story as I love your writing and I live the ending and oh heavens I just love it all!
Jannisky chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
really good chapter. I like it. Very well done. Hope we are going to get more Forever stories from you.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Oh, very interesting. Good characterization.
The Slightly Demented chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
THis is a great beginning! can't wait to see how this develops.
Vivid Escapist chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I like it-very interesting
bsloths chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
You got inside Henry's head nicely here - I really like how he tried to talk himself out of going after Adam. And his acknowledgement of how important Abe is to him is both heartwarming and sad. ... Can't wait to see what happens next!