Reviews for Alone in the Dark
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 11 . 1/14/2004
great story, as usual. i love the portrayal of the characters - and of course the m/l shippyness! maybe a continuation could be where max tells logan about her past - manticore and foster homes etc.
suzanne from Austalia chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
Just came across your story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
beth chapter 11 . 2/9/2003
yay! the full story! finally! it was really good, please continue!
kiya chapter 11 . 2/8/2003
If you stop the story there i will kick you ass so very hard you'll be able to wear you bum as a necklace :) there is always a morning after

please write on!
ob chapter 11 . 2/7/2003
this was was great and powerfull, I really hope youll continue this story. Maybe som more M/L moments(hint hint), I love all such things especially now in this sewer of M/A stories.
Roxy21 chapter 11 . 2/7/2003
That's a good enough ending. I think you should write another fic. With at least 10 chapters.

Maybe one that doesn't have Max snooping into Logan's personal stuff, which is worse than almost anything she could do. And Logan could just get quietly angry and look at her with coldness in his eyes.

You do write them both pretty well.

Keep up the good work and thank you so much for Max and Logan.
Recode chapter 10 . 2/2/2003
More please!
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I love this story so much and i can't wait for more. Can i just ask one question though - in your last chapter you say the date on the financial paper was 1991 - now depeding on what you are doing this would only make Logan 2 1/2 / 3 years old (Female Trouble - his birthday Novermebr 11 1988). My understanding of this story was logan was a lot older when this occured or it may just be my mistake?

Anyway keep up the good work.
Missy chapter 10 . 2/1/2003
That was a great chapter. the length was fine don't worry about it - i can't wait for the next chapter even if its short.
Sossoca chapter 10 . 2/1/2003
I love this story! Keep it up! Im just a little confused with the dates, because in april 1991 Logan was only 2 years old, to young to remember anything. Post more, Im waitting. Thanks.
MarcelDark chapter 10 . 2/1/2003
Very great, keep the good work I can't wait to get the next chap!
Rajana chapter 9 . 1/31/2003
You're kidding, right? One of them HAS to apologize. Honestly, I don't care who it is, but I need a happy ending.

The Kleenex thing reminded me of Meow, BTW. Gotta love it!

So go on and post more.