Reviews for The Striker
Turner69 chapter 8 . 1/31/2016
Another excellent story in a AU setting, I hope you will continue soon
Rishooter chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
This is a very entertaining story. Interesting AU, well written and well plotted, and told just a little tongue in cheek. So good I took the time to re-read the first seven chapters before I read this one, and it was well worth the second read. I hope you find the time to post the adult version on Archive of our Own.
gracefullyhandled chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
Ver interesting. I look ford to seeing how this story unfolds!
ad694 chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Very enjoyable. Thanks
omry.grinberg chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
This is getting.. GOOOD!:)
jaytoyz chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter. This story has been a lot of fun so far and I look forward to more. Keep up the great scribbling. JT
PadawanCassy chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
That was really good. I was cackling at the end of the chapter, T'Pol is just naughty...lol I can't wait to see what happens next, so please keep up the wonderful work and post more soon.
Dagda06117032 chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
Oh yeah Hoshi breaking Soval. Bow that's funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Soccer is actually a word of British origin. . /2010/06/the-origin-of-the-word-soccer/
It is what the British used to call football before using the word football for the game outpaced it in popularity. Soccer is what the wealthy used to call it, while the lower classes called it football.
ad694 chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Oh wow! Mom shows up. Sounds bad but then isn't that what most boyfriends think when they meet the "Mom"? Good job, thanks.
ad694 chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
I really like this story, it's quite a different take than usual. Thanks
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
That escalated quickly and by a lot honestly. Not really sure where you can go with this and not have it come across as a bit silly.

Want to take it serious but a government causing a interplanetary incident over sex is a bit much publicly. It's the kind of thing that realistically would see V'las frog marched out of office for illogical actions that even his revisions couldn't cover.
ad694 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I like this story, it's so different. Thanks
paulc5 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I've been waiting for the 'shoe to drop' since the end of July.
;-)
Keep on writing.
Another fun and original story to enjoy.
badkarma00 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
This is a really good start. The first chapter had some truly hilarious moments in it that were excellent writing, IMO. The second chapter has turned more serious, but the conversion was well done, and seemed natural.

I look forward to more of this one.

Bad