Reviews for Heirs of the Old Religion: Philosopher's Stone
SakuraKoi chapter 7 . 2/13
so good
Vanillakakes chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
This is an awesome story. I really like the way you get to see what is happening when Harry Potter isn't around all the time. Can't wait to read more!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
I won't bother to read the rest of the series. Hardly anything happened because Merlin and Morgana didn't bother to even introduce themselves to Harry Potter and missed all the excitement of the entire year. They felt the magic of the forest but didn't do anything with that either except conjure one butterfly. There were very few interactions with other Harry Potter characters either, except harassment from Draco; and what was up with that expensive necklace and the truce? That came out of nowhere and went nowhere.

It's disappointing because this could have been a great idea for a story. Harry Potter could use a couple of friends that aren't as obnoxious as Hermione and Ron. He might turn out to be pretty good at wandless magic too, if only Merlin would bother to introduce him to it.
Female whovian chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
This was awesome!
Teekalin chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
A great chapter. I like how Morgana's and Merlin's relationship is growing more and more :-)
Looking forward to the next update.
Sol's Darkness chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Will chamber of secrets be a separate story?
Female whovian chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Awesome chapter!
4Eirlys chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
YES! Morgana should spend christmas with Merlin! MErgana will RULE!
And so the whole philosipher's stone thing starts... Will those two get involved? I mean, not that they haven't done so already, but like, invovled more?
Anyway, please update soon!
MistyNocturne chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
This is really good. Love the Mergana friendship and how Merlin's mentoring her.(hope it'll be more than that. I absolutely root for their romance, though I'm pretty sure they're a tad bit young for that sort of thing) Cute to see Draco having a slight crush on Morgana if that's what it is. I wish to see more Merlin interaction. Keep up the good work. You really deserve more hits and followers, 'cause it's rather refreshing to see Morgana untainted by her cruel train of thought and being on such good terms with the young warlock.

Misty
Teekalin chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
I absolutely love your story. It's very intriguing and I really like the way you write. I like the Morgana/Merlin dynamic and Draco is clearly crushing on Morgana. But I hope you choose to make it a Mergana story (my favourite ship).
Looking forward to the next update :-)
Female whovian chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Omigod, this story is amazing!
4Eirlys chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Has the necklace made Morgana more ... agreeable to Draco? So she will stick up for him etc. and eventually fall in love? Caos that sucks... But at least it will clear the issue of her turning evil as then when Merlin eventually figrures it out, he'll break the necklace and Mergana can happen!
Please update soon!
Simply8Purple chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I think it would be interesting for Morgana to turn evil for a while like in the show
4Eirlys chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
So has Merlin and Morgana already met? is that why Hermione looked 'at merlin strangely'? ALso, is this going to be Mergana PLEASE be Mergana! Or is Morgana going to turn evil :'(?
Please update soon! This is amazing!
LenoirLune chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This is my new shit. I hope you do all 7 books!