Reviews for Shadowed Reflections
awesomeness-rocks chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
please continue this story, It is awesome.
Tsaukpaetra chapter 8 . 2/13/2008
Hmm. You aren't going to update this are you?

Well, it was a very good start and continuation at least.
Doran99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Yes a very good introduction. I loved how you let act Mew. Something I missed in the past.

I'll read the other chapters soon
WiseAbsol chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
Oh, update! Sometime soon please!
Kayasuri-n chapter 8 . 6/7/2003
Oh wow! I just read the intire thing without stop! Very riviting.
DragonLady chapter 8 . 4/30/2003
I have been reading this story and find it very interesting. I am looking forward to reading more. I have also read Of Moonlight Shadows and Echoes Past and have thoroughly enjoyed that story, I hope you plan to continue that one as well, I want to know what will happen in the future. Feel free to drop me an email sometime if you'd like, I would like to get to know some of the authors, maybe give them some ideas of new stories to write, since I wouldn't know how to put them into words myself.
IcEhOpe chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Hi Zeo Violet i have read your other story of Moonlight Shadows and Echoes of the past i found this story just as good as the forementioned story quite a good plotline. When will you put up the next chapters on both stories i want to find out how the dream sequence in Shadowed Reflections pans out. Please ZeoViolet can you add me in one or both stories my character is different then most who would want to be in a persons story about pokemon here goes my Characters Profile:

Name:Melody Stormchaser

Age:14

Eye Color:Crimsom Blue

Hair Color:Hip length curly Orange hair that is done in a particualar style which is first layer of hair is not in a ponytail the second layer is in a ponytail that also reaches her hips.

Height:5"7

Weight:90lbs

Clothes:Melody wears clothes that accomadate her cat tail that is real so she wears Miniskirt with a hole in it for her tail made from dark blue dennim and a light blue Blouse tucked in and wears a collar around her neck her cat ears cant be hidden most think they are fake.

Personality:Very loyal and caring yet at the same time shadowed and cruel to people who see her as being different and has alot of caring for her pokemon and for her friends the few that she has.

Powers:Telepathy with her pokemon,Pokemon Speach,Cat Like Speed and Agility,Telikenesis.

Pokemon Team:

Nickname:Thor

Attacks:Seismic Toss,Thunder,ThunderBolt,Agility.

Nickname:PysBoy

Attacks:Metrenome,Pyschic,Pyswave,Counter.

So please can you put her in one of your stories please oh please.
kaze-2 chapter 8 . 12/30/2002
muhaha, i geuss you CAN say it was worth the waiting, oh, and by the way, im sorry for not detecting this yesterday

well i gotta go*runz of*

i have the power to destroy the world...i have the strenth to make the universe shudder...so do not test the limits of MY power
kaze-2 chapter 7 . 12/25/2002
yay!

oh, and i agree with your m.m. review, ive post one too!
ZeoViolet chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Patience, please. I am almost done with chapter 8, but December has been a very busy month and I haven't had as much time as I'd like. It isn't easy writing these to the demands and the quality which my readers expect. I doubt they want me turning out poor material.

Merry Christmas to all my readers! And thank you!
kaze-2 chapter 7 . 12/23/2002
WOULD YOU MIND TO UPDATE?

I AM LOOKING HERE EVERY DAY, AND NOTHING, NOTHING!

thy purple nemesis will rule thy world
kaze-2 chapter 7 . 12/23/2002
WOULD YOU MIND TO UPDATE?

I AM LOOKING HERE EVERY DAY, AND NOTHING, NOTHING!

thy purple nemesis will rule thy world
Renegade Zero chapter 7 . 12/12/2002
this is a very good story,i hope you post the next chapter soon,but it'll be worth the wait to read it.
EJR HorseLady chapter 7 . 12/3/2002
Really nice. I like it. You truly are a talented writer.
Kaze-21 chapter 7 . 11/27/2002
sorry i havent let a word out last time, ive been reading m.m.'s favorite list.

i like the story a lot, especialy because it contains ki and mewtwo.

well, i have 3 story's in my mind, but i cant give you details just yet, except:Neoeon, the second Mewtwo...

k-master[dumb] to be a master !