Reviews for The Archangel Effect Book one: Stargates and Veritechs V1
Guest chapter 18 . 10/17/2019
what the fuck man this is a massive multicrossover
rafale05 chapter 19 . 4/23/2018
it's quite a fun read. so i dont think you need to removed the story. if your are doing a rewrite just post a new story.

btw good luck to your rewrite. will definately read it when you post.
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 11/1/2017
...seems like the 'robotech' verse is more of a mix of star trek/star wars/mass effect/halo with some robotech stuff and names mixed into it
Shae Kurlelo chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
You sir should be ashamed of yourself. Some of these chapters you have copied word for word, from other stories. Vanguard: In at the Deep End by USSExplorer, Reunions are a Deleted by Bob Regent, A New Dawn by AlexanderD. Those are some of the major ones you have copied from. You may have changed some of the character names, but that does not excuse what you did.
darkfinder chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
to bad they waited until they all but lost to use the new weapons . fun see where they are now .
orionastro chapter 16 . 5/30/2016
very good new chapter , they should create more ancient Satellites of Defense upgraded with shields and powerful armour , to defend Atlantis , and also Earth Solar system ,and future Earth Colonies , as soon as humans from earth Start Colonizing other Solar systems , nearby . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
orionastro chapter 15 . 5/7/2016
very good story so far , they should utilize the Ancient warships that were complete in the Sharon Station , to enforce the Protected planet treaty , And Finnish those on were near complete , and send them to Pegasus , to help deal with the Wraith ,and i hope that soon they find a ZPM Factory in the Milky way , so that they can fully energize Atlantis ,and for all their Warships, to deal with Baal , once and for all . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
SeanKR chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
Ok, so basically you have taken Vanguard: In at the Deep End by USS Explorer and Changed ALL the names and put everyone into the Robotech universe, and sent them to the SG-1 Universe rather than Mass Effect. And considering he Started his story in 2013 You have in essence Hijacked his story. No wonder the initial chapter felt more like a Starfleet Starship rather than a Robotech Command vessel. If it is one thing I cannot stand it is a story pirate and you sir are one, in the extreme. It is one thing to be inspired by another persons story, it is another to essentially just take their story and change some names and technical details and call it your own. Save for the names and some of the weapons used and technology involved the first two chapters are in fact word for word taken almost directly from USS Explorer and his stories. As I stated earlier you are a story pirate and after I post this I have every intention of reporting you and hopefully you and your story will be removed.
Mecaldar chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
don't understand why you trying to make robotech star fleet but to each their own copy want you want.
EvilTheLast chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
Great update. Nice to see Earth and it's allies getting much better ships online faster with the newly discovered shipyard. I can't believe you have so few reviews. Maybe it's because it's marked 'X-overs' instead of a Stargate crossover. Harder to find.
humo146 chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
more chapters please
EvilTheLast chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
Good update. Finally, a decent space battle and now we have a partial Disclosure. And the ability to greatly produce more and better ships.
EvilTheLast chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
Good update. Robotech is the only cartoon I remember from the 80's. Unless you want to count the movie Heavy Metal as a cartoon. I didn't get your references.
EvilTheLast chapter 11 . 5/16/2015