Reviews for Wicked Game
animebabe55 chapter 10 . 9/5
This story is very intriguing so far, and am looking forward to seeing where you take it.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 9/5
Interesting.
alexaguamenti chapter 10 . 8/7
I'm loving this story so far! Thank you for writing it.
Also, if you still need a Beta, I'd gladly volunteer.
Chameleon-Bookworm chapter 10 . 7/27
If you're still looking for a beta, PM me. I love this story and look forward to reading more of it. :)
Alex chapter 10 . 7/22
Thank you so much for this. I love the pairing really. I've been re-reading this for many months now, since january last year If i remember correctly. I am more willing now to wait for more chapters since now that I've seen you updated it. Thanj you very much.
Hmm. Just read through the whole thing and I must admit it's an intriguing story. I can't say I'm fond of the "let's cut all ties loose and have the character leave the magical world with nary a connection left by making her friends horrible" cliche, but well, I guess if she's going to start a whole new life, that's one way to do it. I hope Aro's not going to become a love interest of hers. That'd just be a bit disturbing, at least for me. And I do have to wonder how the Volturi is able to get away so far by eating tourists? Wouldn't authorities be suspicious by now? It's been hundreds of years since large groups of people disappeared after all... And in the same location, too.
roon0 chapter 10 . 7/12
I can hardly wait for more.
arabellagrace chapter 10 . 7/7
Love it - wish that she didn't have to hide but it is a part of the story. I adore her interactions with Aro.

Did Ron just throw her to the wolves as an offering to get a Greengrass? Ginny is being awful, will Harry escape?
Rene Mai chapter 10 . 7/4
Lovely chapter as always. I think you capture Hermione so well with her analytical mind and her gift for organization.

I love how you've made vampires an oppressed class in the Wizarding world. It makes total sense, and it makes sense that Sanguini would want to help her. I almost wonder if Sanguini will show up again. He definitely would make a good liaison between the vampire world and the wizarding world. However, I wonder when this division occurred. After all, at one time, wizards must have known about the Volturi. Does Aro know the backstory?

Anyway, it looks like Aro is wearing Hermione down. She can't keep the occlumency field up forever, unlike Snape, so she's going to make a dark potion. This is quite intriguing because I don't think she's used to dealing with dark potions. I can't wait to find out what the sacrifice is.

Please update soon. I love this story so much. I must know what happens. lol
I love your story! Please continue!
Vaneesa85 chapter 10 . 7/2
Loving it please keep going
Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Great chapter, I love the direction it is taking (not that I didn't loved it alredy). I can't help but be curious about what the Prophet says about Hermione, and what will Aro think of her... Absences? What about when she finaly sleeps again and he realize he can't read her?
Utrix chapter 10 . 6/29
I really like this story i think you are doing a great job and I can't wait for the next chapter
Great stuff. I don't even care for this pairing, but your writing is so fluid and engaging that I can't help but want more! Love it.