Reviews for Wicked Game
CottonKey chapter 10 . 5/29
I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but I hope you finish this story. I still enjoy re-reading it often...the build up is great and the plot remains refreshing!
Is it wrong for me to want Hermione to get revenge on the wizarding world? After everything she sacrificed for them, that's how they treat her. I can't help but agree with Aro.
Go to him Hermione(Make him work for it!) He can help you burn the ministry. Hermione should go dark. Hate those ungrateful wizards and witches!

Love this fic. Hope you update
blinddivinity chapter 10 . 3/19
What kind of sacrifice? Blood? Life - human, animal, magical? What is the side effect?
Love this fic. I can't wait to read more!
blinddivinity chapter 9 . 3/19
Love it! I hope Hermione doesn't let Aro get his way! Make him fight for it. Hermione is a strong, independent woman; I don't know if I could go through all that she has and keep going with no one in my corner (in this fic - and in cannon - Harry was a piss-poor friend). Great fic. You're a great writer. Will Edward be a jackass in this fic too?
blinddivinity chapter 5 . 3/19
Great fic. Love it. I loooove your Aro and Hermione. It burns me up to see how Harry treats Hermione - after everything she's done for him. Poor Hermione, always trying to make everyone happy (Ginny, the bitch).
Ryane chapter 10 . 2/14
YO this is lit and you should continue if you haven't decided to give up on it.
rossiex chapter 10 . 1/10
Next please!
srooone chapter 10 . 1/8
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story!

I can't wait for the characters to interact. Will Edward feel that she is a threat because he cannot read her? How will Carlisle react?
Will the wolves interact with her as well?
Will Hermione's interactions with the beasts of the magical world continue to deteriorate? Will she clear her name?

I hope you update soon!
KLyn756 chapter 2 . 1/6
Oh my ..

I laugh out loud reading that last part.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
This is great! I just reread it and it was amazing!
I can't wait to read more of your work.
Great job!
Angrypancakegoddess chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
Love this
animebabe55 chapter 10 . 9/5/2017
This story is very intriguing so far, and am looking forward to seeing where you take it.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 9/5/2017
Interesting.
alexaguamenti chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
I'm loving this story so far! Thank you for writing it.
Also, if you still need a Beta, I'd gladly volunteer.
Chameleon-Bookworm chapter 10 . 7/27/2017
If you're still looking for a beta, PM me. I love this story and look forward to reading more of it. :)