Reviews for These Silent Words
Calliope chapter 36 . 1/9/2020
That was absolutely adorable! There are no other words that can be said. You brought all my hopes to life.

Only one thing could have possibly made it better: Archer.
:D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
I'm only on chapter 2 but I'm already in love with the story!
leadencloudsonthehorizon chapter 36 . 3/31/2015
Love it very much. One of the few stories in which I really, really like Guy after he repents and begisn to change.
Renaissance Maiden chapter 36 . 3/13/2015
Thank you for not killing off Robin and giving him Marian! Marian/Robin forever!

Loved Guy and Valeria together! love them! Another of the few stories in which I grew to like Guy!
StrongerThanILook0616 chapter 36 . 1/12/2015
I absolutely loved this! So sad there isn't anymore. Fantastic job!
SinfulRoses chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
I love it so far. It's really amazing. Just a tiny improvement though, about the accent part. Wales is in Britain. And a heavy English accent wouldn't have Welsh in it if it was strongly English. That simply implies he has one dialect in his accent. Just a few pointers about a minor loophole. Other than that this fic is AWESOME!
veiled mistress chapter 36 . 12/22/2014
Excellent story. I'm happy Guy has redeemed himself. In the series, Guy completely stoled the show for me by being complicated... unlike hero Robin. I love Guy of Gisborne! And I love Valeria!
Athenais Penelope Clemence chapter 36 . 11/30/2014
Great story!

I did really enjoy it very much! Thank you for writing it!

But let me say something to you. I understand you are no longer interested in this story, but I think if you add just one chapter in which Robin and the other meet with Richard it will give us a logical and long-awaited end. I know that we are all busy, but then another person writes a story, it is another thing, unless this story is a professional writer, but the style is still different.

It seems I reviewed the chapters. I hope I brightened your day after you had been heavily spammed and decided to remove your story.
Athenais Penelope Clemence chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
Indeed, a hemlock poisoning is a dangerous thing. I hope Guy will survive because he deserves to live and be happy with Valeria. I like that it will be Marian who will try to cure Guy because it means that she will be able to help him both physically and emotionally, for once Guy opens his eyes, his overwhelm with gladness and happiness that he survived and that he didn’t kill Marian.

The dialogue between Marian and Valeria was touching and interesting. Marian is interested in Valeria’s feelings for Guy, and for the first time I think she may be able to say for sure that she is content with Guy falling out of love with Guy and falling in love with another woman – with Valeria. It seems Marian is no longer torn between Robin and Guy, and she made her choice to be with Robin.

Thank you for giving Robin Hood his happy end. I expect him to reunite with Mariana and have a long life together. This story is definitely has a happy end for everyone.
Athenais Penelope Clemence chapter 33 . 11/30/2014
This chapter is great! Very emotional and dramatic. I think it is a culmination of the story, right?
Athenais Penelope Clemence chapter 34 . 11/30/2014
Actually, I am a little in awe that Will got accustomed to living Acre. Life in Acre is so different from life in Nottingham, and Will was a classic Englishman. There is not enough wood there, and the climate is extreme – it is very hot in the daytime and very cold in the night. Well, if they are happy, then this is good. I suspect that Will is happy because he makes Djaq happy. And again I barely realize how Djaq can be happy among so much death around, even if she is at home.

Poor Guy! I am so glad that he killed the Sheriff! I want him to live. Let Djaq find an antidote form hemlock or whatever poison the damned Sheriff used on his blade to make Guy suffer before his death. Guy's redemption in this story is a better written thing than the plot we had on the show.

And I am so, so, so happy that Marian is alive. I think that you did a right thing that you brought Marina back. It is also the simplest decision to give Robin his deserved happiness. And I can imagine how shocked Robin will be now when he sees the ghost of his wife and learns that all this time he grieved for her death while she was alive. Now I wonder why Djaq and Will never told Robin that Marian was alive. Was it at her insistence because they were not sure that she would survive?
Athenais Penelope Clemence chapter 32 . 11/30/2014
I liked this chapter.

Everyone is thinking about life and what can happen if they die. Brooding before death, I would call it. I have a feeling that the Sheriff will not walk into the trap and instead will trap the outlaws, which will be a disaster. update soon!
Athenais Penelope Clemence chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
So there is a trap planned for Vaisey, right? I just hope that this trap wouldn’t become the trap for everyone in the gang, especially not for Robin, Valeria, and Guy. And I agree that everyone can find out where the King’s camp is at this time, then everyone can find Richard and attempt to kill him.

And it is very suspicious that nobody has seen the Sheriff yet, though I am not astonished, for Vaisey is a snake and has a cunning mind. He can do everything the outlaws don’t expect of him.

My favorite scene was Guy’s emotional background. He forgot even about Robin’s presence and sobbed his fears and grief into the pillow. Well, it really shows how much Guy loves Valeria and how much he is hurt by her rejection. Her rejection hurt him, more deeply than he thought possible. Part of him still didn’t believe it to be true, and poor Guy is in despair.
Athenais Penelope Clemence chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
I am really sorry that Valeria rejects Guy. I think Guy is very noble and romantic when he proposes Valeria in Acre and pledges that he will change. Guy… Guy is amazing in this chapter! He is ready to risk his own life to save the King and to kill the Sheriff. Guy has finally become a good man, who is responsible for his actions and faults.

I like Guy/Valeria pairing. They are a stunning couple and they are compatible with each other. I even would go further and say that Valeria is more compatible than Marian has ever been.

One dark thought struck me... Maybe you are going to kill Robin in Acre as he will save the King and then will be buried near Marian? Well, it will be good if they reunite in death. Anyway, I think you really can bring Marian back, so that Robin will be happy.

They save the King and live happily thereafter!
Athenais Penelope Clemence chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
I have always liked the Holy Land staff. Great that they are in Acre! I am intrigued what would happen there and how they would save the King. I am even more intrigued with how the King will react to that fact that Guy, Marian's murder and the man who attempted regicide twice.

Robin is acting very nobly and considering by buying a moonstone ring for Guy so that the man in black could give it to Valeria. I see that Guy and Robin are indeed on the path to their final reconciliation. I liked the scene on the market in Acre when Robin looked at jewelry and thought of Marian, even remembering how he gave her an emerald engagement ring.

Poor Robin! I want you so much to bring Marian back! Maybe you will introduce this twist! Marian may be with Will and Djaq, still recovering from her injury and Robin may learn about it as he meets Will and Djaq. Guy has Valeria, but Robin has nobody! Bring Marian back, please!

Robin's sentence that "he has lived with women" intrigues me a lot. I thought that in your story he loved only Marian. Robin was young when he left for the war in the Holy Land and he fought for five years. When did he have time to live with women? Maybe I simply understood you too literally. Did you want to show Robin as a ladies man?