Reviews for Letting Go
Matt chapter 2 . 4/8/2020
More proof that you're definitely not from the U.S. I'm not sure what an "infusion" is but the way you describe it sticking out of his left hand, I'm guessing it's what we in the U.S. would call an I.V. which stands for an intravenous catheter. It's a needle that's semi-permanently put into a vein in your hand or arm in order to put solutions directly into your bloodstream quickly and easily. If you're writing a story that takes place in a particular country, you really ought to use terms that are used in that country.
Matt chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
Your English is really bad sometimes. It's lie beside someone, not lye. Lye is a metal hydroxide used in strong soaps and caustic solutions.
godess bubbles chapter 2 . 12/30/2019
Why couldn't they have been cannon!?
mayawene chapter 2 . 2/10/2019
Thank you for this story !
soulelvi chapter 2 . 9/28/2018
Another amazing story of yours, outstanding writing! Thank you!
Adriene SC chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Awww Ms. Yuki.
I love your Sterek fics!
WickedBlue chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
Your fics really help me over that disappointing fifth season. This one was so heart-warming and I loved all the angst. Now that would have been something if this had been cannon.
casdeanlvr4lyf chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
I loved it so much! And I feel the exact same way about their relationship! please continue writing for sterek paring!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Wow!
hron0685 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
супер! спасибо!
aries1972Sterek chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
I love it. It made me smile after a long days work. Needed this. :) Thank you for writing and posting this.
eveemars87 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014