Reviews for Fearful Fascination
barbarama chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Very good chapter, now we got to the roots of the nutcase's obsession with William and I thought linking it to her father's disappearance was really well done.

However obsessive personality are not doing 180 turn like this and it appears that George will pay the price for it.

Another great funny story from you. Congrats :)
Fallenbelle2 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Hah! I thought the part about Julia getting angry at Ruby's impure thoughts about Ruby hilarious, but you do realize that you're not finished yet, correct? ;)
hoodin chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
You're on a roll... Don't stop now!
TheOtherMissOgden chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
I'm so glad you decided to contiune this! Though the phrase "such infatuations are not healthy" made me thing about my admiration for the show ;) And honestly, I loved Julia being so jealous, it's a pity we rarely see her jealous in the show... but thankfully we have fanfiction. I'm looking forward to reading next chapters soon!
Fallenbelle2 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Handcuffs? Restraints? Murdoch comparing her to his wife? Uh, oh! At least Mrs. Murdoch seems to be addressing matters!
barbarama chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Oh goodie another chapter, boy this girl is crazy!

I suppose that another chapter is coming! Can't wait to see how it unfolds to discover how William & Julia will overcome their first small bump in married life.
Anne mac chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
More more more
KTG chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Hmmm, someone else seems to have a fascination with William's ties.
Natmuread chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Your fanfics always make me laugh! Loved the ending ;p
KnightcrawlerLR chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Wonderful!
By all means continue this. There are so many possibilities for this story line. I'm looking forward to your take on Edwardian stalking.
Voltaire63 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Surely you have another chapter or two in you. ;)
Fallenbelle2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oh, my. I love it. Would I be wrong in detecting some of the influence of Fralinger and myself here? Also, can I ask for a sequel? :)
barbarama chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Wait how can this be complete? we don't know what will happen with Miss Rosevear!? Certainly she will have to answer to her actions (that are honestly going too far)

Don't get me wrong I really like the story, and William can't help but be cute about being "appreciated" but still I would love to know what will happen because Julia has every right to be mad.

Ties' fetish is slowly but surely invading the fanfictions lately :p