Reviews for She Made Me Do It
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
Oh shit? Now amy is the bad one. D:
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
-_-...

*Turns on music without looking at the single key I pressed.*

'I'm so sick of that same old love! That sh- tears me up!'

Yeah...

THIS IS WHY KIDS, DON'T HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE :D SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
Oh ho ho! A bit spicy for Rated T dear. Even though they aren't descriptive, might wanna do rated M.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
YES! SALLY ISN'T A BITCH IN THIS! You made me a KYAPI KYAPI GYARU! (A very very happy girl. I am speaking in japaneese, which is funny, because I am actually american.)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
I dislike Sally being the bad guy in the situation, but atleast you made her with decency to feel remorse and not snark in his face.

Kuso! I hate it when people do that just to make things omoshiroi! Iie! But I love it either way, even when it makes Sally's personality seemingly as her as a baka, though she did do that before.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
Oooh this story is good and interesting. Hope you can update soon!
MissMJS chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
I checked this story out back when there was only three chapters, and for some messed up reason, I didn't follow it... My mistake, cause his story is amazing! It's different than I'm use to reading. You are doing a marvelous job of capturing both of their downfalls.

I just hope this ends happily and with them together... O.O
Mimi Good chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
When that girl said that Amy wasnt that pretty. Sonic should've said, "Bitch, where?" But Silver read her fifth, so it's all good.

You said there's foreshadowing in this chapter I'm trying to figure it out like, what is it? I think it's about Sonic cheating or something about Silver's money. I'm leaning towards Silver's money since that seems like the main focus here.
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
I love the moral in this chapter. Money isn't life and money can ruin you.
Nice!
I love this story
OMG IT IS GETTING REALLY GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE FAST
Emeraldalex123 chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
Jesus, I had to go read the last eleven chapters, so I wouldn't be behind on what happening, and I just got to say...hot damn.
Money and fame can indeed consume one who lets it.
Great, I'm on an unstable story hype now...oh whale.
Jazzatron chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
We'll I got to say those little quote things at the beginning and end are awesome.
Great chapter but I was really hoping for more Sonia she's the only voice of reason in this whole thing. But the what you did write didn't disappoint