Reviews for Harry the free agent
Yaw613 chapter 3 . 4/4
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Officer Nance chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I'm n a relationship with small but mighty head Z baby!
Save the last one chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Long haired Creepy guy chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
At this moment all my past accomplishments mean nothing!
Save the last one chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Don't know what I have to go with you on this one of my resume and a few weeks ago and I have been in a while ago I was wondering if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to not contact me!
Derrick mundy chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Sorry guys I haven't updated my you tube channel I am battling a serious disease called double Dick syndrome its really bad I would appreciate it if you donated some money!
Trish Tavor chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This is riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes. I would point them all out, but that would take too much effort, when this really isn't worth it in the first place. No good plot line to speak of, the characters aren't themselves...etc.
Richard chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
How dare you!
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Well most cooks say that aged dried meat has the most flavor.
Save the last one chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Daphne is a retarded birch who deserves to die plus didn't have you been read she's a giant
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Ahhh you can't go wrong with a classic. Frozen turkey huh? By any chance were you watching Alfred Hitchcock Presents? Barbara Bel Geddies and the frozen leg of lamb total classic. The thing is the Durnseys were so rotten to their neighbors it will take months to even notice their gone . Even then the only ones to notice will be bill collectors.