Reviews for The Butcher's Bill
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 4/12
...wasn't one of the Butchers a hero? I forgot which.
Spidersauce chapter 5 . 12/7/2021
One, Taylor essentially -triggered- off of a loss of agency, lack of control . . . there would be no calmly agreeing to let Regent master her. Two, this may be faulty memory, but I'd swear Regent can't control people's powers. Just their body. Like he did it with SS by making her choose to run into a wall or activate it, choose to go splat on the ground or activate it. I could be wrong though, been a long time since I read canon worm.
Enjoying the story overall though so far~
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 12/7/2021
Well this sounds like an excellent time for Taylor to step back as leader and let Lisa make all the decisions lol. She knows her own judgment will be increasingly fucked in the future. So just don't make decisions :D
Caver Floyd chapter 13 . 5/13/2021
Interesting story, though i would have preferred more of a mental struggle between Taylor and the Butchers, rather than a just slight lowering of inhibitions for violence.
Sorlian chapter 13 . 6/1/2020
Master/Stranger for sure! Though it's really just love! Man, this is an interesting variation. I hope you manage to pick it up again someday!
AzureLazuli chapter 13 . 5/27/2020
Oh, wow, this story is amazing! :D
BreatherOfInsanity2 chapter 13 . 2/25/2020
This is quite good, I hope you continue it sometime!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2019
"Six capes worth of power" someone has been reading Wake.
Ser Vince chapter 13 . 10/12/2019
Hope you update again. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2019
Suddenly, I wonder what would happen if Taylor, perhaps as Khepri, was assimilated by the Borg.
WolftheForsaken chapter 13 . 5/27/2019
I do like stories where Taylor continues to be a villain. So much more interesting. I hope you continue :)
Veriseple chapter 13 . 4/11/2019
This is a very awesome story. I understad that by now we can consider it discontinued but I would love to see it resumed. Even if not permanently just one more chapter that I am sure would focus on the PRT and cauldron and the likely panic attacks going down over what's happened. Love the story and here's hoping it gets resumed. I really want to see clock's reactions to all this. Plus everyone else's too.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 13 . 3/24/2019
Great fic, really enjoyed the read
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 8 . 2/18/2019