Reviews for Power Rangers Cyber Drive
Rafsolo chapter 1 . 5/11
very nice! the idea of Connor being a mentor is cool and plausible. can't wait to find out the whole story
brankel1 chapter 26 . 11/1/2016
Love it.
dguice chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
Great chapter and a great start to the new story.
Thunderstrike16 chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
That was a great ending and let's hope they can stop Primora. I can also guess Conner and Kira found some residual energy from their gems and plan on using it for the Rangers new powers?
decode9 chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
Its been a long ride, but now comes the team you've had in the making for a while.
TweetyBird711 chapter 25 . 10/17/2016
Great story, I'm not sure if I'm the only one that hope's Drake and Kris become a couple or at least kiss
Thunderstrike16 chapter 24 . 9/25/2016
This looks bad, I hope the rangers have a backup plan. Also, I'm guessing Conner and Alpha are at the Power Chamber the original team used to be.
firefoxtsunami chapter 23 . 9/24/2016
Love this story! I like all the character development.
firefoxtsunami chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
I love your story! It's very well written, and I'm enjoying the story line so far.
brankel1 chapter 23 . 9/13/2016
Excellent.
Thunderstrike16 chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
Really cool that Kira helped Amy out and that was an interesting and funny way that Conner and Kira hooked up. Also did you read my previous review?
Thunderstrike16 chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
I'm guessing Merrick will tell his parents about him being a ranger then? Unless Conner, Kira or Alpha have a way of letting Merrick pass his Ranger powers to someone else and they can by the new Blue Cyber Ranger or he stays after his parents let him to. But for me personally, I think he should pass down his powers, that seems cooler.
I also hope Jenna will be ok, just an idea, what if the Rangers find a way to get into the Cyber World, save Jenna and then she becomes the new Blue Ranger once Merrick leaves? I mean in Mystic Force they had a female Blue Ranger.
Just a thought but keep up the good work.
decode9 chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
Okay that may have taken a while, but that was good and I actually like the choice you made concerning Jeena.
decode9 chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
Poor guy. Moving away like that is really going to do a number on the team.
Thunderstrike16 chapter 17 . 5/2/2016
Like this so far and hope you update soon.