Reviews for Power Rangers Cyber Drive
MF 22 chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
Red shirt on a Harley? Can't be Jason or Nick, as they both have black hair. Wes had brown hair and rode, but like the other Reds, he too is captured. But Kira is free, and Conner escaped, so anything's possible, I guess.
brankel1 chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
Fantastic.
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
It's getting good. Conner may be reunited with Kira sooner than he thinks.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
It's nice to have you back. Anyways, great chapter as always. I wonder who Gem is really be. Keep writing :)
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
You know, I just get the feeling that Kira would have been safer with Conner and the Rangers than if she was alone like she is now. Just a theory, of course, but one I believe nonetheless.

This is really neat, getting new weapons and powers they way they do, and ALPHA IS BACK! Woo! Now if only they could get some of the other rangers back, they could really turn the tide on this war.

Yeah, okay, this is nothing we didn't know before; Gem is a brainwashed human and we have no idea who she is at the moment. The leading candidates are female rangers that were captured, but that might be a little too clich├ęd and Astronema-esque. And on the other hand, perhaps not. Oh, and I wonder if Alcon managed to capture the Space and Lost Galaxy Rangers, and if they did, how? Hmm, and due to timeline difficulties, they likely don't have SPD since that shouldn't be around just yet...

Ah well, I guess I just have to wait to find out. This whole story excites me, you have no idea.
genbo chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Go Alpha!

Well Done and I hope tore soon.
genbo chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Wow great work and I hope to read more soon.
I loved it!

Go Conner!

Also I loved the interaction with Amy & Conner scene.
brankel1 chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Excellent. I so wanted Caleb to kick Ryan's butt he got picked on.
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Oh wow. Master Finn. Or should it be Phyn? Nah, you're probably right. I haven't watched more than the first four or five episodes of Jungle Fury, though I know a little of it from reading other stories. Nice cameo, though.

The team is really coming together. And Drake is doing so much better than he was at the start of this story. This is definitely on my watch list.

Another appearance from Kira! I wonder what she's waiting for, though. Does she think she'll be too much of a distraction? Also, I knew Gem wasn't really a Viralite, but what is she, then? A former ranger with amnesia? I thought maybe she was Kira and had something going on like Trent when he first picked up the White Gem, but now I'm not so sure...

Highly enjoying this fic. Keep up the good work!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
so many foes
brankel1 chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
Amazing.
genbo chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
I enjoyed this chapter very much and I hope to read more soon.
Well Done & Great Work
Keep writing you rock.
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
This makes total sense, that this is the method by which they would learn about the past rangers and the history it represents; after all, this is the way Conner learned it, so of course this is how he'd do it.

I like it. Their reactions are neat, and I like the way you continued it into the current season(s). Now they just need to get better organized and trained. I look forward to where this story is going!
genbo chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Amazing and I hope to read more soon.
Well Done & Great Work