Reviews for Power Rangers Cyber Drive
Saix1234 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Way to go bro! Finally got around to reading this, and I have to say it is your best work yet. Keep it up. I'll have episode 5 of Z-force and the Christmas special up asap for you to edit.
LobaAzul14 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Pretty cool it reminds me of an old story I used to do only my rangers goes into Cyberworld to save it xD lol but still pretty cool cant wait for the next update. :)
PikaPower14 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
That is so cool I never expected this and that Connor becomes their mentor... Can't wait to read more ur doing an awesome job
genbo chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
OK your blaster looked like the original. So you may want to change it a little bit, but if you were looking to bring it back as a tribute to the originals then cool.
Go ahead and just make a comment on it saying how Conner got the blueprints for the originals blaster.
Also Conner/Kira pairing please but not right away.
Oh it would be so cool, if they were married.

Well Done & Great Work keep writing I hope to read more soon.
Note I love reading your stories & this is definitely not the 1st story of yours I have enjoyed reading. It's just the 1st one I have read in a while, as with everything in life, we all need a break from whatever we are doing to come back to enjoy and appreciate what you or any writer has given for us to read & enjoy.

Things I hope to read in or give ideas for your story:
1st I hope to read how Conner is as the new Dr. O?
2nd please have him show an up to date history of the Power Rangers.
3rd have an idea for you why don't you have Conner play Kira's songs in the cyber cafe or down in the layer to help him focus when training the new rookies.
4th have Amy or Kris ask Drake why Conner looks so sad after a few days of hearing those songs.

Once again please continue & I hope to read more soon. Well Done!
MF 22 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
German, not germen. That's the kind of thing I was talking about in my first post about getting a beta reader.

On another note, I knew as soon as the Rangers got their weapons that they'd have a weapon similar to the Power Blaster. The Mighty Morphin' team will do a double take when they get back and see that. At first glance, it looks like the fic is using elements of Mighty Morphin, Time Force, and RPM. Curious, although you did say you'll try to not go too far with using concepts of other Ranger series.
MF 22 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Gem's appearance sounds more than a little like Astronema. I can't help but wonder if that was coincidence, or deliberate.

Anyway, you need to keep a close eye on your grammar. You've made common mistakes, such as using you're in place of your (I'll take down whoever YOUR Commander sends, being an example.) Another example is "STEAM (you put steamed, which is verb form, using the past tense) rolled out as the seal was broken..." There are several such errors. While the fic itself is a good concept, perhaps you could find a beta reader, thus eliminating those errors? It never hurts to have an extra set of eyes, and would improve the quality of the fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
keep up. :)
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Is Conner Show them that he was ranger their age and find out about rangers history
genbo chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Cool beginning & I hope to read more soon.
Go Conner!
Conner/Kira pairing please.
Thanks for the reminder of what Ethan did.
I laughed so hard.