Reviews for Return of the Samurai
Toastling chapter 11 . 4/13/2020
I really needed this after watching the ending of the fifth season. I absolutely love Jack, and the ending of the series was really unsatisfying. Especially with the different setups in earlier seasons, that I felt were not paid off later. This was everything I wanted for an ending, and more than I thought I wanted. Thank you so much.
Steel723 chapter 11 . 6/21/2017
Thank you for this story of our favourite unnamed Samurai. I wish I had read this before I had seen season 5, oh well, personally I like your ending better it has better closure to the Samurai Jack Saga. I wish you success and happiness as well with all your endeavours as well! -Steel
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
This was a very well done Samurai Jack Fanfiction story. The story read as it would have been an episode of the actual series. Princess Kim was a good addition and Gus was hilarious. Every time he spoke, he had me laughing. I hope you continue to write stories and I hope your passion for screenwriting pays off some day.
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
I half-expected for Aku to scream for his life as he was being erased from existence until the scream became nothing but an echo...
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2017
I kind of wonder if the future is now considered an alternate timeline...?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Since they're doing Season 5 of the show right now, I would like to see a version of this story with a much darker tone that they currently using. Also, we never found out what Jack's real name was...
DespairBunnyBear chapter 8 . 3/12/2017
Gus may possibly be the best minion I have ever had the pleasure of reading holy sh**
kendramccormick chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
I think that would make a really good finale to the series. Kimiko was a great character.
RedFistCannon chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
I really really reaaaaallly LOVED the fanfic, the way everything fits so perfectly is amaazing! This definetly deserves credit
Kiromata Kumiko chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This is truly the only good Samurai Jack fic I've seen in my life. And I am not exaggerating. Seriously, this deserves more praise!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
Well I got to say that you've hit the mark. An I thank you as a samurai jack fan. Best wishes and I hope you continue writing such great stories.