Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
How cute! This was an awesome story. I hope you keep writing.
a love so strong and true chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
aw, that was so sweet. and a mimato as well, this has to be one of my favourites. Brava
Nefertanya chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Awww! I hate that song! :) ('cuz it makes me cry). How sweet, and a Mimato too! I'll bet Mr. Tachikawa's bawling his eyes out...Mimi makes such a pretty bride.
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
*bawls* omg! that was so sad, but SO touching, *sniff sniff* too kawaii for words!
Crystal Yumi chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
That was a really sweet and cute story. The song fit perfectly and I loved it. Mimato 4ever!
Firenzie chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Awww...this was so sweet. Even though I have always, and still do, dislike Mimi. That's why I think of this as more of a Kari/Mr. Kamiya story...oh well. I hate admitting that I like this song because it classifies as oldies, meaning parent music, but it's a nice song. And this was a great fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
hehe! cute! MIMATO 4EVA!
Pally Mon chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
*cries into tissue* OMG! This was beautiful! What wonderful taste in songs! Boy, bout time someone wrote wonna these! Great job and keep up the great work!
Sandiya chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
*scratches her head* Wow..._;; That was lovely! I love the daughter-father thing...D Excellent work! . Sayonara!
Six chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
oooh...that was so sweet! i feel like calling my dad, but that would just make him want to come over here and then i would have to get dressed because he's always trying to buy me stuff and i'm tired...and i'm rambling... the point of all this being that i really like this fic...very cute! : )
Rei chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Wow! I really liked this one... very moving!
ivory chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
So sweet!Yah! Keep the Mimatos coming!
Lord Archive chapter 1 . 11/7/2000
Sigh. Such a happy and depressing song at the same time. Always brings a tear to my eye. Though I had the thought of when he tucked Mimi in bed at five was the same the night that Greymon and Parrotmon faught. Not to mention the lyric of 'Trying her wings out it a great big world,' made me think of when Mimi's 'assited flight' from Lillymon during the battle against Apacolymon. All in all, a very moving piece.