Reviews for Eratos: Forever with You
Juunigatsu chapter 8 . 12/5/2002
The lemon is short...but hell I love it! :D
Maelgwyn chapter 8 . 11/29/2002
uugghh.. the lemon. :( . I dont like lemons too much cause I htink the aftermath is betterer. But then what am I talking about.

You must write more Hermann x O'connell, or you will have 1 very angry command wolf on your tail!
Gs1234 chapter 8 . 11/28/2002
I like this story lots:) Write another featuring Hermann and O'Connell or I promise I'll find you;)and then I'll make you write more!
Red Rum1 chapter 8 . 11/28/2002
Wonderful, nice ending.

Nothing else to say,

-Red Rum

[eccentric human]
Juunigatsu chapter 7 . 11/27/2002
Do it, do it! Do a lemon chapter! Don't worry nobody is going to squeal on ya unless they want to have a terrible beating to bearrange *grins insanely and took out her butcher knife...*
Maelgwyn chapter 7 . 11/27/2002
Leave out the lemon form this story, i think it would be to ... wierd? Thinks not that is the right word, eh?

Great story, need some spelling mistakes corrected, but otherwise, you have good grammar...

Maybe more on Hermann and O'Connel would be nice
Red Rum1 chapter 7 . 11/27/2002
Wow, you sure make Earth a bad place. Leon is fun to find out about!

The slapping thing in Chapter 2 is sort of amusing. And Zots and Zaps.

Castration is kind of a scary concept. I'm ok...just perturbed. I'm typiing this review as I read, just so you know.

Can I make my profound statement? You have a really realistic idea of what immortality must be, and the character Leon, is very well-defined.

Flowers! Ok...

NO! You can't kill Karl! Please don't! *sobs*

Ok, good. *smiles* That's sweet...in a sad sort of way.

Pigs!

Lots of really deep, profound meaning. It makes my head spin, to tell the truth. But hey, it's awesome.

Irvine's a penguin! I just love the humor, it really helps.

Ah, but the jokes are crude. I don't mind!

Go ahead and write that honeymoon if it fits!

-Red Rum, insane reviewer
Naomi Hunter chapter 7 . 11/27/2002
Do you even need to ask that question? -.- YES! Lemon! *does a dance*

*sniffle sniffle sob* So...sweet! You rock, Colonel!
Phr Lt Nkkd chapter 7 . 11/27/2002
Aw c'mon ya gotta go on!
Juunigatsu chapter 6 . 11/26/2002
Finally, got my butt into reviewing again! My head is filling up ideas for my Thomas x Raven fic. :D

Anyways...wow! All the chapter turned up so good! You're a typing demon you know what? I had to say is that you have to slow down. This is the only zoids yaoi fic that I had ever read that was this romantic! Continue, continue please no matter waht!

You inspire me! I had another yaoi fic I want to write but...can I borrow your character Leon? Please? Can I use him for my stories with your permission? E-mail me if you want!
TylonCorp chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
good stuff, as ususal.
Juunigatsu chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
*ACK* Bush is tuely the destroyer of our world! T.T Not Leon! Anyway I truely love the story please continue!