Reviews for A Light in the Dark
Anisoka4Life chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
YOU MADE ME CRY! (Thank you for the cuteness from my OTP)
FreeWritingGeek22 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Loved It:)
Nofsky chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
So touching, I haven't been reading your fanfics for very long but, you're awesome! I had know idea you went through such a rough patch in life (it's funny how all the best people have), and I'm so glad your still here today to help cheer us up. By the way loved the fanfic, very Snips and Skyguy. Hugs!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Oh, these fanfics make me smile.
Anakin and Ahsoka; Skyguy and Snips, FOREVER!
You are my friend, Caroline, since you were there for me when I needed it. Thank you. ;)
Firefly Fez chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Aww, such a sweet story - and congratulations on two years of fanfiction! (Love the song choice at the end too.)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I think I cried when she left, but I was also all,"Go Ahsoka!" & I was glad because there is a possibility she isn't included in Order 66.
MusicKeeper chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
And I was screaming "Long Live", the look on your face, and bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Sweetie, I love you so much (you know, as a twinnie). ;) You're amazing, you know. You always have been. :)
ahsokatano191 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Oh my that ending made me become close to tears! This is what I love about your writing it has such an emotional depth and connects to the fellow done! And I hope you have been going well now :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Im happy for you glad you enjoy fanfiction but remember nothing and I really mean NOTHING is worth killing yourself no matter how hard life gets it will always get better and nothing is worth suicide remember that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
It was amazing. I love your stories. Keep on writing... ( thumbs up)
Amzoka chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Man… Now I got the feels! :) Thank you too Caroline. Thank you for being with us through all these times. The amazing Katierosefun cometh, behold! Behold to all who read this review!
StarwarsRulz chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Congrats on two years WOW that's a long time I just joined so I think that that is totally awesome and amazing, great job on the story I really really liked it ( oh and btw loved the taylor sift song reference ) XD and once again gotta say congrats
Lux's Sister chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Hooray, two years for you! Virtual cake for the fandom!
david.davies.5851 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Really nice. It shows that both Anakin and Ahsoka were hurt by what happened, but there was hope. It was sad in a way, because I think if Anakin hadn't have turned and defeated Sidious instead, Ahsoka would've returned to him someday.
GirlwithCurls98 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Fantastic work, as always. Right in the feels.