Reviews for Birthday Gifts
1310 chapter 1 . 5/6
I... I really really liked this one-shot. Big Hero 6 is my #1 favorite and loved movie and the way you accurately portrayed Hiro, Tadashi, Baymax, Aunt Cass, and the Gang really makes this one-shot more awesome and delightful.

A BIG thumbs up to you Author-san!

~ From a very appreciative Reader
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 3/9
So cute!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
First, this was super cute. Second, Tadashi totally has a brother complex. Third, THERE'S A MANGA ABOUT THIS!? WHY DID I NOT KNOW!?
PipeDream chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
The last two headcanons cracked me up and made me squeal!
jamile borges chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
muito legal sua historia
amei
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This is super sweet and I love how long it is.
Kisa167 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
More please super cute fic!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Very cute story and I appreciate keeping it in the "K" range for everyone to enjoy. The dialogue and prose have great, fast pacing to keep the adventure going and there are plenty of sweet moments along the way. I also like how you've matched little things the characters are known for in their answers and conversations, making it have that Big Hero 6 feel all the more.

I'm guilty of this myself but will mention, keeping the tenses the same throughout the story sometimes helps the story flow better. For example since most of the story was told in the past tense I might have considered putting the following sentence in the past tense: "Ewww!", the fourteen year old wiped off the kiss but smiled. Other sentences that that followed with present and past tense may have also been able to just be placed in the past tense. Maybe it's just a stylistic preference of mine but I thought I would mention it since you had asked for suggestions.

As always, thank you for sharing a wonderful story on this site. I enjoyed it!
Blue-Inventations chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I love it, I absolutely love it. I can't wait to read about how Tadashi finds out about Big Hero 6. It'll be amazing, I am sure. Overall, this series is the best.
ayinvui chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
/sobs happily

This one is so beautiful and light on the heart! I enjoyed the bro complex thing going around xD and those gifts are definitely awesome! FRED'S GIFT AWWW

Looking forward to when they tell Tadashi the news! AND AWWW BAYMAX'S GIFT EVERY BDAY. HEADCANON ACCEPTEDDDD
Avengers13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I hope you do the one were Hiro tells Tadashi about them being heroes. Aunt Cass was totally in character! She totally would've taken a picture. Everyone was in character! You're good at writing! Keep it up! You just keep going between past and present tense. I love it!
LynDea chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Loved it n.n
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
...wait, there is a manga?! I MUST READ IT. Could you tell me where I can aquire aforementioned manga? I adore anything superhero related, my bedroom is covered in Superhero paraphanalia, much like Fred's room (not at that scale, but I have figurines, I have comics, I have manga, I have costumes, I have posters... and that is about it. (the comics only take up one bookshelf, and I only have 5 figurines at the moment...)) now on to the actual review of the story. I agree with your logic that Hiro would not tell Tadashi that he was a hero, because, let's face it, if an older sibling found out their little sibling was doing something dangerous, they would stop at nothing to protect them.
Jazzfan0217 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Best. Ending. EVER! So adorable :3 Great fic!
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
These two brothers are waaayyyy to kawaii for their own good. LOL
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »