Reviews for New Found Love
Mr. Freeman chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I guess he should be a...sheepdog. Ha ha ha ha! You get it? She's a sheep, and he's a dog. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Mr. Freeman chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
If anyone want to read a good parappa the rapper story, read Welcome to real life parappa.
Fireball107 chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Wow... Sunny is an asshole in this story. I want to punch her in the face! xD
Good story by the way!
speedofsound chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
please continue this fanfic! I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm still a parappaXsunny shipper, but it's nice to read a fanfic about another pairing! _ 3
sylvithecat chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
parappa shud tell sunny that he loves lammy! I LOVE THAT PARING
sylvithecat chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
parappalammy 4ever!:) parappasunny 4never!:(
CJ chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
WOW! Great Story, but no UPDATE! NO!(kicks computer)
Lucasb20 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
GAH! I need MOAR! please Write more this is so addicting! amazing story!
Donald chapter 3 . 9/26/2008

Oh, it's so good, I want to keep reading...haha.
Carefree-captain chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Oh I love this fan fic . I always thought that Parappa should've gotten with Lammy 'cause they'd make a better couple and could go on tour together and stuffs ;... Anyways great job! Please make more . A-And Lammy's just gotta remember "Dojo! Casino! Its all in the mind!"
Ultimate Mistro chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
Hey this rules! Please update! C'mon please! I'll uh...I'll give you chocolate! Lots and lotsa chocolate if you do! But seriously, this is good. I've liked parappa and Lammy for a while now and always thought they would make a better couple.
anonymous chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
hey I like this story! I always thought those two would be a cool couple! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
ILTFF chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
I think Parappa and Lammy would make a really cute couple!
spirky bird chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
"I was hungry… for chocolate."

No, Parappa can't have chocolate! He's a dog, it'll kill him! WA! Anyway, love the story so far. I think Lammy and Parappa are a better couple than Parappa and Sunny. That's just be anyway. Update soon.
Crazy Girl Person chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
Sunny's such a bitch. I never really liked her. I think Parappa and Lammy make a good couple. So someone has it out for Lammy? Rammy perhaps? I think it would be funny if Parappa told Sunny he loved Lammy after she became so hell bent on getting back with him, strictly for the purpose of hurting the lamb girl.

Anyway, I really like this story. Please get the next part out ASAP!