Reviews for New Found Love
Anonny chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
Awww this is so but it's unfinished, could you maybe write a few more chapters? Also this is reallly great and your writing style is phenomenal!
Niggatoe chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
"Find out in the missing chapter!"
Been missing since 2003
Kitanai chapter 3 . 1/12/2017
I'm really sad that you never continued this. I loved it so much.
Justin chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Where the hell is the next chapter
Mr. Freeman chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I guess he should be a...sheepdog. Ha ha ha ha! You get it? She's a sheep, and he's a dog. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Mr. Freeman chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
If anyone want to read a good parappa the rapper story, read Welcome to real life parappa.
A3GTHU6 chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Wow... Sunny is an asshole in this story. I want to punch her in the face! xD
Good story by the way!
speedofsound chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
please continue this fanfic! I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm still a parappaXsunny shipper, but it's nice to read a fanfic about another pairing! _ 3
sylvithecat chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
parappa shud tell sunny that he loves lammy! I LOVE THAT PARING
sylvithecat chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
parappalammy 4ever!:) parappasunny 4never!:(
CJ chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
WOW! Great Story, but no UPDATE! NO!(kicks computer)
Lucasb20 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
GAH! I need MOAR! please Write more this is so addicting! amazing story!
Donald chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
OH COME ON! WHERE IS CHAPTER FOUR!

Oh, it's so good, I want to keep reading...haha.
Carefree-captain chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Oh I love this fan fic . I always thought that Parappa should've gotten with Lammy 'cause they'd make a better couple and could go on tour together and stuffs ;... Anyways great job! Please make more . A-And Lammy's just gotta remember "Dojo! Casino! Its all in the mind!"
Ultimate Mistro chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
Hey this rules! Please update! C'mon please! I'll uh...I'll give you chocolate! Lots and lotsa chocolate if you do! But seriously, this is good. I've liked parappa and Lammy for a while now and always thought they would make a better couple.