Reviews for Room for Two
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
Love this story! Twin beds are very confining!
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I would like to say you need to stop killing me but that would be bad because I loved this a lot

whent he bed started to sqeak I was almost expecting it to just break apart that would have been fun I think omg

but wow this was very good oh boy oh wow okay I need to take some calming breaths wow
yep I died again

-Anja
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Ugh...this is one of those fics that I didn't even know I needed until I read it. The imagery is all kinds of hot, and the squeaky bed had me laughing! This is truly excellent. I can't wait to read more from you.
PrettyLittleThingSamantha chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Yes continue!

Thanks for sharing!

Samantha
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
was hot!
loved it.
BronxBomber87 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
One of the best one's I've read yet it was so sweet yet sexy well done the garter was fabulous touch. Well written I loved it
suchprettywings chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
sexy, sweet, funny, and downright hot. seriously, what an amazing mix and it all just flows so nicely.
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Sexy! X
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Great story Meg.
Mick.
MirandaJayne chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Loved it!
shadoweddawn chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Hot. oh so very hot and passionate and romantic. And of course that little twin bed would squeak ;) Love love love this. So very good. Thanks for writing :)
SkinnyLove18 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
MEG, I BOW DOWN TO YOU. This is so, so excellent.
purplangel chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Yeah... So Amazingly GooooD that I'm trying to find air to breathe.

Thank U for this very HOT visual.
ICCA chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
You certainly know how to write a hot and steamy sex scene! I cannot imagine what their "actual" honeymoon night would have been like with you at the helm! Thanks for sharing - loved it! Please write more fanfics!
actuallyido chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This was deliciously hot! Thanks for sharing!