Reviews for Somewhere Between Nothing and Everything
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I hope Kate got time in jail! She deserves years! What happens now that Riley’s dead and she can’t testify? She was so pathetic. Teaming up with a murderer and going against the CIA over petty jealousy? She wouldn’t have made it out of there alive either. Ugh. I felt sorry for Angela, at least she had a legitimate reason to betray them. Also, she didn’t rat them out about the tracking bracelet like I thought she would.
LAB1 chapter 26 . 11/13/2017
This was a fantastic story! I was a little put off with the idea of Edward leaving for 3 years with no explanation, but your other stories are so well written that I gave it a try. I'm so glad that I did as it was so intriguing and I loved the mystery!
helenemc chapter 26 . 8/3/2017
Great read! I really enjoyed every twist and turn in the plot. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
acw1 chapter 26 . 7/27/2017
Kristie20 chapter 26 . 5/24/2017
Good one. Justice done to all characters. Had a lovely experience reading it :)
DanielleIAm chapter 12 . 5/9/2017
No, really. Sam needs to fuck off. For real. He hasn't even known Bella that long and he tracks her phone? Hell no. He needs to go somewhere.
DanielleIAm chapter 9 . 5/9/2017
Sam needs to fuck off.
x AnneCullen x chapter 26 . 5/8/2017
This is such an amazing story. The plot was reallý intriguing. I loved all the mystery and the quotes. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/19/2017
I like your quotes and the poem. Also, the section you used for the prologue was well done.
cheshire15 chapter 26 . 4/13/2017
I love this story! Thank you
musemum chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
I have only just found this story. It is AMAZING, ...I can't put it down, I keep telling myself "just one more chapter, then..." but "then" never comes.

The story has a lot of twists and hints and has more than enough mystery to keep interest. The relationship between Edward & Bella is believable. The actual story telling is compelling.

Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous story creating talent with us!

Muse_mum
edwards-debussy chapter 26 . 2/25/2017
This story is amazing! I saw it rec'd over on ADF and decided to give it a try. I've been hooked for days! Thanks for writing.
Mrs.EmmettCullen1526 chapter 14 . 11/9/2016
Why as the CIA investigating Riley? It is illegal for the CIA to investigate any US citizen or company inside the US, unless an investigation is part of a foreign intelligence.
AHotMess chapter 26 . 10/17/2016
I just wanted you to know how much I loved your fic. I was utterly invested throughout the whole storyline. Your B's relearionships were so well constructed it was a great read. Thanks so much for putting it out there

~k