Reviews for Somewhere Between Nothing and Everything
helenemc chapter 26 . 8/3
Great read! I really enjoyed every twist and turn in the plot. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
acw1 chapter 26 . 7/27
Kristie20 chapter 26 . 5/24
Good one. Justice done to all characters. Had a lovely experience reading it :)
DanielleIAm chapter 12 . 5/9
No, really. Sam needs to fuck off. For real. He hasn't even known Bella that long and he tracks her phone? Hell no. He needs to go somewhere.
DanielleIAm chapter 9 . 5/9
Sam needs to fuck off.
x AnneCullen x chapter 26 . 5/8
This is such an amazing story. The plot was reallĂ˝ intriguing. I loved all the mystery and the quotes. I really enjoyed it.
I like your quotes and the poem. Also, the section you used for the prologue was well done.
cheshire15 chapter 26 . 4/13
I love this story! Thank you
musemum chapter 1 . 3/24
I have only just found this story. It is AMAZING, ...I can't put it down, I keep telling myself "just one more chapter, then..." but "then" never comes.

The story has a lot of twists and hints and has more than enough mystery to keep interest. The relationship between Edward & Bella is believable. The actual story telling is compelling.

Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous story creating talent with us!

Muse_mum
edwards-debussy chapter 26 . 2/25
This story is amazing! I saw it rec'd over on ADF and decided to give it a try. I've been hooked for days! Thanks for writing.
Mrs.EmmettCullen1526 chapter 14 . 11/9/2016
Why as the CIA investigating Riley? It is illegal for the CIA to investigate any US citizen or company inside the US, unless an investigation is part of a foreign intelligence.
AHotMess chapter 26 . 10/17/2016
I just wanted you to know how much I loved your fic. I was utterly invested throughout the whole storyline. Your B's relearionships were so well constructed it was a great read. Thanks so much for putting it out there

~k