Reviews for Taking Tea in Dreamland
Roserayrose chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
This is really good and I hope you'll eventually come back to it.
ALSO, greetings from 2016. We still don't have hover boards.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Oh wow, this was very cool! I would have loved it if this was a prologue for a ridiculously long chaptered fic, but I'm certainly not complaining!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Well this was incredibly interesting. Any chance you are going to continue it? I think you did a great job with the two characters and I enjoyed every minute of reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This is really interesting! Would love to see where you could go with it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Type your review here...
The Band of Thieves chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
please please please tell me you will continue this or maybe write a sequel. i need more!
our-menagerie chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is really intriguing! Your writing style is excellent as well. I can't wait to read more!
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Poor Harry. So much for 'Master of Death' if he works for him now. Sequel?
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
*hums* It's a very good start to the story. And I feel like there was a Doctor Who quote there, but I could be reading more into it than there is. Anyway, I'll be waiting to see what happens next.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
interesting and a hint of science too!
HallowsHeretic chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Awesome. Love your writing and where this lovely plot is going. Can't wait for an update :D
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wow. A round of applause for the only person I've seen who has done MOD!Harry well in any way, shape, or form.

Seriously, every other fic I've seen has Harry as an arrogant, overpowered Gary Stu that makes me want to take a nine-iron to his head. Here, thank the lord, it's really Harry: a regular guy who had destiny thrust upon him and would only want peace and normality once he was finished. I really sympathized with him and the situation he's stuck in, but it also interests me.

And Death, he was satisfyingly badass. Master or not, Death is light years outside of Harry's league, and his cool sarcasm and indifference, all without being truly cruel, reminded me why I love that character so much.

You really did a good job with this crossover dynamic. Give yourself a pat on the back.
LilC16 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Very interesting and well written to boot. That was a good 'death' scene, though I thought that the part with them finding out he disappeared dragged on more than necessary. I would just cut out everything else and just leave the last sentence. I look forward to seeing more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I like this crossover story and hope to see more of it soon !

The Crimson Mage.
P.S: This is so cool !
Paxloria chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This was good. Very VERY good!

By any chance are you a fan of Terry Pratchett's DISC WORLD books, In particular MORT, REAPER MAN, SOUL MUSIC, and THE HOGFATHER?
There's just something about Anthropormorphic Personifications and Death that strongly brings these to mind.
thay are also VERY good reads.