Reviews for Ironmongers and Alchemists
kjones1 chapter 1 . 9/23
I know it's been a long time since you put this out, but don't let this wonderful story fall by the wayside. I can't wait to see how Tony and Ed interact.
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 9/10
Ed's eyes are more of a gold and Tony must know that they aren't fake.
ellie.dulcie-xx chapter 1 . 8/2
This is amazing. I really want to know what happens next.
Please update whenever you can.

Ellie
Nyx the Author chapter 1 . 5/23
holy hell this is fucking fantastic. I can't wait for the rest of the team to meet them, of course when we get to the avengers party of the timeline
Pokeevee57 chapter 1 . 4/5
Heheheh... good luck Tony. *evil grin*
Dragonette716 chapter 1 . 4/1
This is really good. You should definitely continue it! I can't wait to see what else you do!
lexieconextreme chapter 1 . 3/24
Are you ever going to continue this? Because it sounds pretty awesome, and I would love to see more interaction between Tony and the boys!
Love this, update it, make a sequel, continue it somehow, it's a too good of an idea to just abandon.
Emily ;)
Good stuff!
ryeonixg chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Dude this works! And I'm so excited for more! Plz! Spare us the agony and update your wonderful plot bunny!
Arianni chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This is pretty great! I know it's been two years, but any chance of continuing?
lilianx961 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I LOVE THIS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH! please please, i am begging you to update. i am being 100 % serious right now. you can tell that because i am not using all caps. please update
ZekiWing chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
This is so much better and so much more Tony than I could have ever imagined it to be.
incarnate of evil chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Great beginning, this shows promise of being very interesting. I would love to read more. Curious as to your plans for the time difference as well.
Midori Aoi chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
This story is phenomenal! I've been in the market for a decent crossover fic and you've really talored every word to my very heartstrings. You're handling of the characters is so unbelievably spot on, hearing their voices in my head was deliciously natural. This is not something that can be easily done considering the various aspects of how people view these characters. Some think Tony is all wit and not enough sensitivity, but you've glossed over his very character as easily as painting a mural. Artfully, and with enriching devotion. Don't get me started on how you've handled Ed and Al's personalities. I, like Tony, hope I am not salivating as much as my inner dweeb because I could eat this up with five bowls of rice. It rips me apart to see that you posted this two years ago, and while I know that life does take precedence, I highly hope that you have more plans for this story and that you haven't decided to abandon it. I've had my first bite of a very promising meal and I am not above begging for more in this case. Haha I heartily await for more! Consider me an immediate fan!