Reviews for Ultimate Problems
Niwaki chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I love this please tell me you continue it
Everyone likes the fuzzy dude chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I know you probably don't remember this story, but could you please update it? Out of all your kurt stories, this one has a lot of promise . . . Please update it.

The other one I liked to see is the one where kurt joins the brotherhood, if you could update that someday . . .The Forgotten past I believe?

Please update!
Immortal Wind chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
This is a so-good story! I hope you continue to post the next chapter! Hurry up!
Karola chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
This was so great! Write more. Please?
TheDudeLordOfFantasy chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
o me like me like me like me like me like
Nightrider chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Do u plan,on doing another chapter? Just curious if ur let me know. I amleaving u my E-mail address. Great story by the way u put in a lot of detail.
FlameShadow chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
That was good. i'd give ya something more comprehensive but its 3:30am, so my heads falling off. More chapters would be nice, but I guess that fic can stand the way it is...but there is definately room for more and it seems as though it was ment to be finished at some point.
VanillaFudges chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Please, can I have some more? I would like to read more! More chapters?

Thank you!

Ginny-Star (-)/
DarkMagicianGirl7 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
I love your story! Write more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Why aren't you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I'm so into Kurtty. I think Bob/Kitty pairing works, but because the interactions Kurt-Kitty is so, so endearing...I think I vote for Kurtty.

Wish you could continue this fic. But you won't right?

*Sighs* Another good story left unfinished.
ezrajade chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
This was a good, if sad, AU. Are ya gonna post more chapters? If so, do it soon!
Contradiction chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Ohhh I really like this... But everyone knows I'm a freak for ANYTHING having to do with Kurt and Kitty! Don't stop, has a really good feel to it, the pure word content and fluency alone is exellent. Continue!

Amber AKA Contradiction
Rads chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Kurt being part of weapon x... sounds familiar. Anyways... i like it!
Epona chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
realy cool! i like i like. plz update soon though