Reviews for Crimson Nights: Realms
special a chapter 24 . 10/6/2019
omg please update soon youramazing i wish you could finaly finish this please feels like years now :[
Tsukimaru de Cifer chapter 24 . 9/16/2019
gracias atem! necesitaba urgentememte eso
Tsukimaru de Cifer chapter 24 . 9/16/2019
por dios! gracias atem por hacer algo que queria haceresde hace siglos!
KikiBlackFox chapter 24 . 9/6/2019
I am late to the party, but I am here now! Wow! This chapter was freaking amazing. My heart hurts for Atem being lost in his memories like that. On the other hand all is not lost to him. His brother still lives as well as his lover. Also, aunt Ella? Not sure if that was ever mentioned in the story before, but it sure was a nice twist/surprise. It is truly disgusting to see what some would do for power.

Now that Ella and all her evil plots have been burned to ashes. It's time to hunt down and burn the witch! I fear Malik won't last much longer and Ishizu not getting her filthy hands on Aki! *growls as I protect Ryou's body* lol.

I was late in reading this chapter, but it so emotional and I thank you for the update. As always, looking forward to the next chapter! Take care! :3
CodeBlooded86 chapter 24 . 8/22/2019
I rather enjoyed this chapter! I know does not do kudos, so here are some hearts any ways for the ones I would leave! 3
KikiBlackFox chapter 23 . 5/28/2019
Anzu is a half breed? Now that is interesting. I hope they will be able to get rid of the curse before it actually sets in. Glad to see Atem has finally made an appearance. Even though hes out of it right now. I'm curious to know what his last memories were about.

I'm so glad that Joey and Seto are reunited! It's strange, but I feel like their relationship has improved since coming to the gathering. Seto was still acting like an ass, but his "love" for Joey has gotten stronger, (he can deny that demons don't love and all that mess all he wants lol).

Despite what our boy Malik has been through he's still holding it together. I can only hope he gets help soon. I feel so bad for him. Same with Olly. :(

Thanks for much for the update!
KikiBlackFox chapter 22 . 5/5/2019
Oh. Hell. No! We need to burn the witch and do it fast. Omg Ishizu has really lost her shit (I mean we already knew she was crazy lol). Did I read that correctly? Is she planning to snatch precious Aki who has finally become canon in this story? lol That will surely be interesting. My heart aches for darling Malik. I will do a happy dance the day she is finally gone, because I don't think there is anyway for her to let her brother live in peace with his lovers and mate. There is no forgiveness for what's she's done ESPECIALLY in this chapter. Despite all this mess and my hate for her, I cannot deny that Ishizu is such a great villain and you write her so well!

I was surprised of the little cameo of Duke in this chapter, (Well I assume it's him. Being Touzoku's familiar and the green eyes was the hint). Why in the world is he working with Ishizu?! I know all will be revealed in due time lol. Such a great chapter. I'm really excited to see Atem for some reason lol. Thanks for the update. Take care!
KikiBlackFox chapter 21 . 4/14/2019
Woo! I was so excited when I got the notification that this story was updated! Baby Aki has finally been named by papa Marik. I can't wait until she is born. It's so interesting to see Seto's anger and desperation to get Joey back. It hurt my heart to read it, but I like when he shows more emotions other than his usual cold, 'I don't give a f*uck' attitude lol. Thank god Marik came when he did, as well as Anzu. It just shows how deep Seto cares for Joey even though he doesn't like to admit.

I'm also glad that Bakura was able to change Marik's mind about finding Malik. Our boys need a serious vacation when all this mess is through. It seems like Ella was ready snatch Yugi away. It was a good thing Yami was there. I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for the updates! I hope all is well with you. Take care! :)
Tsukimaru de Cifer chapter 21 . 4/11/2019
New chapter! I loved the group meeting ... Just need to find my malik! And yami and yugi also appear, although I think that yami will give a few hits no matter the explanations that ... Etoo, I think even joey and yugi do not know that ryou is not a human right? I want to see what they plow when they find out ... And I want to see when she falls! I swear I'll dance on his grave ... Anyway! I love each one of your chapters! Keep it up!
Letainajup chapter 21 . 4/9/2019
I just have to say I am so happy that you continue to write this story after so long! Thank you smooch for this awesome update! I was talking with someone I met online and we both mentioned fics by you we were reading and totally hooked on! They are reading "When Silence Is Broken" (Which I have not read that one yet), and so I told them about Crimson Nights Series I was reading! XD Oh it was so great and when I saw the update here for this story I got even more excited! Just having Ryou and Bakura back together just bring me so much joy...though with Malik missing it gets me so nervous! Especially when Marik is finally back and better as well as reunited with them, but when he goes to say he was going to search for Malik - and Bakura was like ' you leave I have this feeling I will never see you again!' ;_; Ahhhh the feels! Glad he said they would search together! And that poor Kaiba (once he wakes up) will be reunited with Joey! Again thank you for this amazing chapter, can not wait for what happens next!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2019
Thank you for the intense chapter. Hope you have a nice day.
Tsukimaru de Cifer chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
I love your fic! your way of writing the people and the situations in which you place them are spectacular, I hope continuation!
KikiBlackFox chapter 20 . 11/28/2018
0.0 Omg! I had no idea Atem was going to be a character in this story. I like the addition and I'm excited to read more about him in the coming chapters. Could he possibly be the mate that Touzoku spoke of? *squeals in excitement* If so, it would really be interesting as to how they met.
Ella is such a terrible creature. I can't wait until she's finally taken down. It will be such a glorious relief lol. I've missed this story and I want to thank you as always for the update. Take care. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2018
Thank you for the epic chapter. Hope you have a nice day.
guesttwirl chapter 20 . 11/24/2018
yes yes dancing round throwing confetti i love this chapter finally an update cant wait till the next chapter x