Reviews for And Then Along Came Winter
fire1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
looks like the story not done the 1st chapter is very good.

I love the pairing so all read what you have posted.
fire1 chapter 5 . 12/6/2018
I am enjoying the story, I hope u write more for it soon.
CallaRose4ever chapter 15 . 2/22/2018
I have really enjoyed reading this I just wish you would come back to it and finish it. it is awesome. please do come back and finish it.
felicitysmoakfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
i am begging u! please PLEASE update this! this is one of the best ever fics i have ever read! and i otp these two cos of u! i would really love to read more! and please please post this too on archive of our own! i know people who'd really love to read this too. please
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
Probably a little late but... Could you pleasr continue? I just finished reading, and I love it. Thanks for all your great stories!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Head cannon is strong rn
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
It's been over a year since I last reviewed on this masterpiece! I needed to reread it, it's my favorite, and I hope to continue to read all your updates! Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
Love this story! Really hope you haven't abandoned it! Please update soon!
sand beneath our feet chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
The start of this chapter was so so so confusing for me I'm like what the heck but I love the parts with Felicity and Bucky
sand beneath our feet chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Well some parts are awesome and some parts left me weirded out but meh. Wow I don't even know Felicity but I love it hah
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Wow so good!
Yukibrooke chapter 15 . 3/22/2016
Please please update this is amazing
fantasylover4evr chapter 15 . 1/5/2016
Oh please let Steve find Bucky before Nyssa finds Steve. I am loving the blooming romance between Felicity and Bucky. I can see him becoming friends with Barry and Cisco. Hopefully Bucky remembers in time to kick Oliver's butt for hurting Felicity. I can't wait to see what happens next, I hope you had happy holidays!
hitomi1993 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I'm dying to know what happens next ... you are foig awesome

Pleeeeeaaaasee let us read the next chapters
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 15 . 6/10/2015
barricity brotp :-) :-) :-) :-)ra's is an ass! urghhhhhh! bucky and felicity :-) :-) :-) my precious babies :-) :-) u r an amazing writer :-) i can't wait for more of this :-) :-) r u planning on writing a steve/felicity fic too? cause that'd be awesome too!