Reviews for Ginger Snaps
BiGDeal chapter 16 . 7/12
A good ending, and possibly a lead-in for another story. Harry having a metamorphic gene can cause all sorts of mayhem, as well as rumours and discussions, plus Snape not being the absolute git according to canon.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 16 . 6/24
good story, hope you will be able to post the last chapter soon.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 16 . 3/27
Brilliant chapter
wandamarie chapter 16 . 2/26
thanks for the update
geekymom chapter 16 . 2/23
How are you going to get Sirius to need to get out of Azkaban? Scabbers' picture wasn't in the paper. Great chapter! I reread the story. lol I just love a wonderful story.
Sheylenna chapter 16 . 2/23
You should reread it again there were a ton of missed or excess words.
Johnny Spectre chapter 15 . 2/3
Dare we wonder about the Marauders in their war against the Half-Blood Prince?
sonicautobot chapter 8 . 2/1
I know I'm late, but this chapter actually got me emotional. Also got me thinking about a song from RWBY that describes the situation in a way. It's from the volume 5 finale, and the lyrics go

You're lost, you're found
Your hearts have been down
You'll never know if you'll come through

Then you appear
Together we're here
And that's all that matters
Somehow
Bessie chapter 15 . 1/25
I have recently discovered your stories, and wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed them. The depth and richness of the background you build into each one is amazing, and I love the characterisation and humour. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story.
FlawedSyntax chapter 15 . 1/19
Gods, I love your story. I actually have the beginning for my very own story sitting on my hard drive, the outline for the next few chapters done, and was somewhat proud to think I had come up with a semi-original idea of Harry being forced into his female metamorph form by his first period, although I had him call Hermione for help. Turns out I’m not too original, after all, hey? Anyhow, keep up the good work and cheers
chielmeiberg chapter 15 . 1/15
Amazing story! Would love to see a sequel of this!
whrr.trudy chapter 15 . 12/30/2017
Oh my, well that is a fun twist :)
BiGDeal chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
Yes, the old recipe for creating the potion for turning lead into gold - when mixing it, do not think of "rhinocerous". Amazing for us as well to see Snape reviewing the Twin's potions and offering suggestions for improving them, and getting mental revenge on James Potter.

Looks like Ginny may not be getting his "first kiss" from Harry, or rather male Harry.

Good turn of the screws in the tale. I think that everyone is going to be looking forward to the next Hogwarts Special and the mix of the characters.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2017
I like it that Snape is advising the twins.
wandamarie chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
keep up the great work and thank you