Reviews for Legend - School DAZE
Please update
I like the story but the suits feature are kinda of over the top
Anonymous chapter 16 . 4/13
The story was one of the best.. i thank u for that..but there is a general problem with every author at fanfiction.. they portray gohan as some kind of villian as he committed a hideous sin by not telling videl about his abilities and videl as some kind of justice lady just cause she is crime fighter she deserve every thing on a silver platter and even after truth is revealed to her about gohan in every fanfic that his father is a fraud she never reacts like this to her father.. So this was the mistake made by anime but here is fanfic we can do as we want why the authors make gohan even after he saves everybody suffered a lot a guilty child who at last has to beg to videl for not trusting him
MindForgedMan chapter 16 . 3/28
Given the gravity of the situations you've experienced, I'd like to preface this negative review by acknowledging it doesn't matter in comparison to getting your life in order. Since you published your last chapter, I hope things have improved for you.

That said, I can't much like this fic after around chapter 12 or 13. Up to that it was mostly quite good (I'm sorry but the fight with those Crane School mercenaries was stupid & made no sense; they were too weak for even the (normal) Tri-beam to be anything but a joke for Gohan), but it fell apart for me. Aside from the fact that it's extremely doubtful Videl & Sharpner have power levels around 100, Gohan would never take such tiny powers near the Gete Star. And the idea that Gohan would put the planet in danger because he's scared of his transformation is odd because in the Cell fight he already had his reaction to causing Goku to die. A repeat of that (which didn't stop him from transforming agaim against Super Perfect Cell) just seems like forced drama. And the same with Videl's bitchy reaction.

The writing quality itself is good, but some of the plot decisions annoy me, I suppose. Not a huge deal but I don't like some of it.

Anyway, best of luck with your personal situations!
YokaiAngel chapter 16 . 11/23/2017
genius!~~~~~~~
Kanade chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
Hey... this story is really good. A lot of fics I've read struggle with either making Gohan too good (which is completely understandable, considering everything about him in canon, but can make for a boring story) or, you know, going the Saiyaman route and having him act like a massive dork. This story hits all the right points- he's just enough of a dork to be likeable, and just good enough to be really freaking badass when the situation calls for it. And Videl, Erasa and Sharp are all fantastic too. Videl I've often seen portrayed as tenacious to the point of being uncaring, but you got the balance between her mystery-solving urge and her kindness just right. I've never seen Erasa cast as the genius of the group, but I really like the concept, and it does add something to the group's balance similar to how Bulma did. Sharp is generally a jerk in fic, especially with how he keeps chasing Videl after she clearly expresses her lack of interest; I like how you've made him a genuinely good guy here (and that his crush on Videl is just a crush and not annoying-verging-on-creepy like in most fics). I also really like the fact that he and Erasa are twins. In addition to all that, there are specific scenes that really stick out to me- them stealing a freaking bus, for one thing, and that one time where Sharp was contemplating longer hair and Erasa plops a mop on his head always makes me giggle. So, uh, all in all, great story!
Ziltoid chapter 16 . 6/18/2017
Wow, it's been a great ride... too bad it ended here already. I really hope you'll one day pick it up again, as this story definitely deserves continuation.
nvnightrider9 chapter 16 . 6/17/2017
This is one of the most amazing stories I read on this site. I don't know wether you are going be completing this fic or not but I really do hope that you do. If you are planning on continuing with this fic please let us know
dragonfighter11 chapter 16 . 5/10/2017
Is this abandoned? If so please say so, if not, please update asap~
MariSkep chapter 16 . 5/3/2017
*sniff*

Piccolo-sensei is so sweet

*sniff*
guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
just read a review claiming you kept the characters trur to themselves, what an utter joke, erasa the genuis? sharpener the army guy? this is like a terrible american superhero series or film, kids who can do anything - stupid
Masquer Q chapter 16 . 4/6/2017
I loved the story and the way plot thickens. Though I am sorry to hear of your mother, I know for sure she was a wonderful person by the way you described her alone. Though not used to writing, I believe you have a way with words. I won't lie and say it is the best- fanfics, in a sense, blur the skill of the writers somewhat in that there are already characters, plot, and images instilled into the readers prior to the read, making background exploration and explanation of minute details optional. But your story did a wonderful job in pulling in the readers like me with its plot twists, and while not suitable to judge your work, would like to applaud you.

Shortened message: Good job, love the fic! Will wait for what happens next. Also, Bulma acting as a cool aunt to Gohan is a rare find! Hope to see more of her!
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 16 . 2/1/2017
The story has been great thus far but I think this chapter was a little darker than it should have been. At least in my opinion since the rest of the story wasn't anywhere near this level of dark/depressing. Other than that the story has been unique, well written and a believable AU.

Waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/25/2017
I started reading this story a few days ago, and I must say, quite the great read. Last thing I expected was the Big Gete Star, let alone the ensuing events.

Everything seems pretty spot on, with the characters. Having them quite a bit younger than they were in he anime doesn't seem to have shifted that very much. They still seem pretty true to themselves.

Really enjoyed it so far, and hope that you continue it soon!
lol chapter 7 . 1/22/2017
Filler CHAPTER? i didn't know ppl did that