Reviews for Legend - School DAZE
Ziltoid chapter 16 . 6/18
Wow, it's been a great ride... too bad it ended here already. I really hope you'll one day pick it up again, as this story definitely deserves continuation.
nvnightrider9 chapter 16 . 6/17
This is one of the most amazing stories I read on this site. I don't know wether you are going be completing this fic or not but I really do hope that you do. If you are planning on continuing with this fic please let us know
dragonfighter11 chapter 16 . 5/10
Is this abandoned? If so please say so, if not, please update asap~
MariSkep chapter 16 . 5/3
*sniff*

Piccolo-sensei is so sweet

*sniff*
guest chapter 1 . 4/18
just read a review claiming you kept the characters trur to themselves, what an utter joke, erasa the genuis? sharpener the army guy? this is like a terrible american superhero series or film, kids who can do anything - stupid
Masquer Q chapter 16 . 4/6
I loved the story and the way plot thickens. Though I am sorry to hear of your mother, I know for sure she was a wonderful person by the way you described her alone. Though not used to writing, I believe you have a way with words. I won't lie and say it is the best- fanfics, in a sense, blur the skill of the writers somewhat in that there are already characters, plot, and images instilled into the readers prior to the read, making background exploration and explanation of minute details optional. But your story did a wonderful job in pulling in the readers like me with its plot twists, and while not suitable to judge your work, would like to applaud you.

Shortened message: Good job, love the fic! Will wait for what happens next. Also, Bulma acting as a cool aunt to Gohan is a rare find! Hope to see more of her!
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 16 . 2/1
The story has been great thus far but I think this chapter was a little darker than it should have been. At least in my opinion since the rest of the story wasn't anywhere near this level of dark/depressing. Other than that the story has been unique, well written and a believable AU.

Waiting for the next chapter!
I started reading this story a few days ago, and I must say, quite the great read. Last thing I expected was the Big Gete Star, let alone the ensuing events.

Everything seems pretty spot on, with the characters. Having them quite a bit younger than they were in he anime doesn't seem to have shifted that very much. They still seem pretty true to themselves.

Really enjoyed it so far, and hope that you continue it soon!
lol chapter 7 . 1/22
Filler CHAPTER? i didn't know ppl did that
Chewie Cookies chapter 16 . 1/5
This is glorious. I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Glad you keep writing
nimedhel09 chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Aw! I nearly forgot about this particular story, and the tab for this chapter has been open for a few days, because I needed to reread the rest.

It's such a good story. Gohan still struggling with SSJ2 and not wanting to get to that level is understandable, and I'm wondering how he'll learn to control the form, because we don't see that in the anime or the manga and I'm sooooo curious about it.

Also, the Geti star conclusion is the best! You don't see it coming at all, and that's what I enjoyed most about it, plus the fact that the system learnt that life is precious and all that jazz.

The end, though. The feels, the feeeeeels!
Faux Fox chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
Maybe Gohan will realise he needs train to learn how to contol the emotions of the ascended form.

It didn't seem like the total weight of the Cell games truth hit Videl yet.
Johnny Spectre chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
now that was a pleasant end to the arc.
yunayuu chapter 16 . 11/29/2016