Reviews for A Game of Magic
Shortmike24 chapter 1 . 7/30
stupid ass shit. gotta make some drama. no wand. just dumb
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 6/3
You said harry was technically op but he didnt kill anyone and now has to deal with greyjoy? So far the only thing hes good at is sneaking. So far harry seems weak. Couldnt even kill the squids.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 6 . 5/27
A very intersting story here so far!
Alastor chapter 6 . 9/22/2020
It's a shame the story has been abandoned. I like the development though
Emperor Vanquest chapter 6 . 9/12/2020
Any chance you’re continuing this?
PuffsOfPygmys chapter 6 . 6/18/2020
Such a great story and I hope one day you’ll decide to continue it
Doc Junior chapter 6 . 4/24/2020
Very very smart fic hope you continue it someday !
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2020
Please continue! Maybe he can slowly increase the land in the surrounding area? He will eventually make more money and be able to do more. What if he defeats Moore's cousin and Jon gives him that land/island through Rite of Conquest... Next the 3 Sisters. After gets control of the Islands he can use them as out post and guards against sea invasions. Maybe even Habors, Trading Posts, and Mining... shipyards not so much, bc small islands only have so many trees.
austin-flare-potter chapter 3 . 12/25/2019
have you heard the term "white man's burden" or something similar, it's a team used by colonial rulers. Hermione and this fics Harry remind me of it a lot. that's why i didn't love her, same reason i didn't like your fic
Dreous44 chapter 6 . 10/12/2019
Great beginning!
jamie421 chapter 6 . 6/30/2019
I hope you'll one day continue this. It's the second time I read it and it is juste as amazing as it was when I read it a few years back.
Thanks.
agouraki chapter 6 . 5/13/2019
I am so sad this looks abandoned :( the story had promise and i liked your Harry most even though i didnt think Margerys dialogue was realistic .
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2019
Why would he leave the squid alive. That was a stupid thing to do considering how the squid know that he used magic.
Otherwise the story is good.
Lord Mortensen chapter 6 . 2/24/2019
Awesome! this fic is great! would you consider update this fic? you have 4 years without update this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2018