Reviews for A Game of Magic
DeathSummon chapter 3 . 1/23/2018
DeathSummon chapter 2 . 1/23/2018
DeathSummon chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
sarah-rose76646 chapter 6 . 1/4/2018
I wonder why you didn't continue the work.
It is one of the better ones on the site.
Reminds me of 'One man can make a difference' a bit. I do hope you would consider writing more.
Regards
Sarah Rose
HadEv chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
Good. But harry is to misplace in westeros.
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
Good story hope you continue it and maybe add Daenerys to the pairing if possible
anarion87 chapter 6 . 8/29/2017
nice so far
DeathSummon chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
please revive this story. Though I'm sure it's a difficult to complete a story but please. It is awesome.
DeathSummon chapter 6 . 8/5/2017
such a good story. Shame it was abandoned.
DeathSummon chapter 6 . 8/5/2017
such a good story. Shame it was abandoned.
PepperCornPie chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
awesome story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Please continue it!? I'm finding it so different compared to the other Game of thrones story's.
Great writing and have a wonderful day!
carick of hunter moon chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
on of the best of it kind
well written and thought out
but is it a lost story doom not to be finish ?
Hikari Nova chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
Please revive and update this, It's VERY interesting and I would like to see where the story goes
Naruto9tail chapter 6 . 6/18/2017
Really hope that you update soon, can't get enough of this fic. I've thought of a few things while reading this and the other chapters, feel free to ignore any or all of them if they just come out stupid.

1) So the guy with a Moore grandmother will probably end up dead(because of his own stupidity) so then Harry will be able to build a proper port. One that will be able to interact and trade with the free cities directly. This would likely then bring an influx of tradesmen and coin into the Valley.

2) With his fame(or infamy) growing to other parts of Westeros other people will begin to migrate towards him. Tales of him teaching his people to read and write, giving them land to 'own', and just making life better for smallfolk all together. So the small population and size of the towns will change, not to cities as big as Kingslanding or even Gulltown but quickly growing into something more. And with this Harry might want to introduce more levels of bureaucracy to lessen the load on the minor things like bar fights.

3) If the island at the mouth of the River ends up being Harry's and he makes it a port and gets lots of trade from Essos then it could also quickly become a place for those slaves in the ships to escape to the valley and claim sanctuary under the ancient laws of Westeros. That way Harry would have' No choice' but to let them stay. A sanctuary city if you will, much like how Braavos was founded.

4) With all the things Harry has been doing to try to make changes I would think he might decide to add a little magic to speed up or improve some of the process. To make the paper mill run a little faster, blacksmiths a little better, or food stay fresh a little longer(maybe just create a celler for everybody to put a little of each harvest into so come Winter they have plenty. And maybe he could even show off his staff, as just an ancestral staff belonging to the lord of house Peverell and how it would only glow in the hands of someone of his bloodline.

5) Something that could be done to enrage Elesham would be to rename the valley, and you could do a poll on it like Albion, or Avalon, or even Camelot. Just to cut off that last remaining tether to somebody else claiming the valley as theirs.

6) To increase his position in the Vale it might be good for Harry to take in the second, third, and so on sons of other lords and give them the opportunities to make something of their own. This way he has an in with lords that might look down on him because of how newly rich he is because he helped their kids out.

7) I'm also qurious about what you intend to do with Rodrick, he seems like he would only be happy on a ship, not nesisarily raiding but just sailing from ports in Essos and Westeros. This way he learns a different way to make his future people prosper that won't get his head cut off, win-win.

That's all I could think of at this point, I hope you are enjoying the summer and continue to write these fantastic chapters, until next time.
Elquenodebesernombrado chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
You should plant a weirwood tree in your territory for more information
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »