Reviews for A Game of Magic
P. Cythera chapter 6 . 5/9/2017
Any chance of more?
Archleone chapter 6 . 4/30/2017
This version of Margery is probably the nicest and, dare I say, cutest I've seen. It's a shame you dropped this story. It could have been a good one.
grovepjp chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
Tx
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
pls update!
Anbu Codename-Kuro chapter 6 . 2/16/2017
This is very good...

Please continue
sagar hussain chapter 6 . 2/7/2017
Awesome chapter. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 6 . 2/5/2017
Would we see anymore interaction between Harry's 'subjects' and himself?
kaiirine chapter 6 . 1/29/2017
You seriously need to update...cuz this story is totally awesome plus I'm looking forward to the inventions and developments he'll bring to his land :)
OceFossa chapter 6 . 1/21/2017
You know, I've read this several times already and love it more and more.

Everything you've done has been refreshing and well thought out. The angle you are taking is one that is both common-sense and logical as well as cautious and wise. Also while your Harry does have magic, I most definitely prefer this more cautious approach and his focus and drive, whereas most authors decide to steamroll Westeros with a Harry Potter shaped battering ram.

One or two nitpicking bits, which I myself am guilty of, some small editing details such as misspelled words or auto-corrected words that could be replaced.

As to small notions that may or may not play out for the future of this Fict: Harry's Valley is one where I could see either or both Arya and Jon flourishing. It is also farfetched that Lord Stark will foster Jon there, though who knows? Logically it won't make sense from a traditional Westerosi point of view. But for change and revolution? Maybe the wise Stark will sense that Jon will have something infinitely more valuable for his future, opportunity. Perhaps a shrewish Catelyn will finally reach the end of her rope and prevail upon Ned to send him there. However this is just a notion. It would be nice to see, but I'll wait for you to decide.

Some questions: Will Harry be able to save Jon Arryn? (Probably Doubtful, but one can hope)
Will he meet the Greenseer? (though dream, vision, or in person?)
Will Harry grown a Godswood in his valley? (or will it naturally spawn?)
Is he protecting his valley with a rune array?
Assuming there is conflict with his neighbors in the future, will this mean that Harry will be expanding his territory by right of conquest? (even though I will assume that he is the one defending)
And how will the hill tribes respond or are they even aware of these changes to his valley? (Will they even factor in this story?)
What other craftsmen will be finding a home in this valley?
What of building aqueducts to have clean water from the mountains into his valleys? Will Harry be establishing guilds, Hospitals, greenhouses, universities-higher education institutions (academies of arts, sciences, mathematics, engineering, medicine, literature, histories, architecture), libraries? Perhaps iron-steel work and glass manufacturing (glasses anyone)? New Shipping Designs? Storage methods?...Hot water? Hygiene and sterilization processes? Dental? (can anyone say he won't make a mint off of dentures?), Masonry? Hall of Justice and people's courts? Porcelain? Even paper production? What of forestry methods that replace and renew the trees taken for the paper production? What other farming methods will be in the works? and many, many more questions...

I can foresee a lot of influence from Harry, if the correct people consider him (such as Jon Arryn and Eddard Stark) an alternative, and trust him. It would be hard to do if he does get 'noticed' mainly because he will primarily be concerned with his valley and he will have many large and influential enemies in both the Vale and the rest of Westros if he is moved into the higher circles. So many options though.

Anyways, you are after all the Captain of this Ship. Loving this adventure though.
SilvasPrickle chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
This is a tale I can't help but reread again and again hoping for more.
Thank you for sharing and here's hoping.
artica's-ursula chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
This is fabulous! I love your meshing of Harry Potter and Game of Thrones. It's so true to the characters and so interesting.
Atheist God chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Nice fic
interesting ideas
to bad that it's abadoned
RSegovia chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
Cool story! I hope you will write more.
sad sabrin chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Nice
Continue please
Lina03 chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
Awesome fic, quite like Harry's characterization. Thanks for sharing )
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »