Reviews for A Game of Magic
Monarck chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Holy crap. Harry should become a faith healer!
slayer1hello chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
A Good Solid Start, Nice Intro, Looking forward to where you take it from here!
Santa1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
this story looks interesting. like how you use the peverell as a familie and motto and crest, that was a nice spin or touch :D

looking forward to next chapter
Tom2011 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
good story
I wait next chapter
sanystyle chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Wow, you have me hooked on this story, I want more! Very captivating beginning, I love that Harry isn't reborn in this world but is already almost adult.
PriyanshPotter chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Wow.. Thats unique.. I mean, have seen some crossovers where Harry is reborn or is OC- but this seems as close to an actual crossover I would have wanted to read as I can see...

A Genius, Powerful Harry coming in world of GoT, playing the Game, learning the tricks, changing the rules, and making his own name- without it being slash or being too one sided..

Hoping for some good quick updates :D
Rajput chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Good start
wildedge chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is good, definitely different can't wait for more, update soon
LittleNK chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
good start :)
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
i had a image of harry landing there alone and finding a small cottage out in the middle of nowhere where no one goes to for a few years to get accustomed to the new world before getting dragged in to that worlds problems. but for this story its a good start already.
fyretyger86 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I like this story. It's got a unique twist to it that you don't find in many HP/GoT crossovers. A Ravenclaw!Harry was a good choice too. I can't wait to see what else you do unique in the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
So Harry has o 10 years to build something. I think that the most secure would be build some kind of Trade comapny. Or rather buy some wat a ship and sail to Yi Ti or Asshai. Let's face it one or two full ships with goods form ther would make Harry quite wealty. And when we count that Harry ahs even the most basic knowledge of Mundane tech...
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48