Reviews for It Had To Be Said
mabb5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Lovely story, well done.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Incredibly well written (and Repression was definitely one of those 'could've been better' episodes), thank you!
Ronda Sexton chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I enjoyed it.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Very nice. I thought that episode was pretty good but definitely needed a scene bewtween Chakotay and Janeway at the end. As a matter of fact, I think lots of the episodes need more at the end. Anyway, good job!

G.S.1307
SkywalkerChild chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
Oh, I like that...thank you for addressing the issues that were dragged up in this episode!
les chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
aww, that was so good. i just LOVE voyager. harry is so freakin cute. :)
Gracie chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Great job! I wrote ending scenes for both "Collective" and "Unimatrix Zero," but I was so ticked at the futility of this episode that another ending never even occurred to me. You did a great job portraying Chakotay; he's one of the hardest characters to get the dialog right, but this is fantastic. Nicely done, Eydie. : )
Blablover5 chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Excellent, it definetly had to be said. Sadly, Repression needed a lot of things, including a good ending. And this would have been perfect.
Lanna chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
That was really good! We need more of them!
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Excellent! Wonderful characterization. I would've liked the episode so much more if they had included some resolution like this. Bravo! I loved it.
Helen chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
That was marvelous, They needed to add a scene to put everything right between these two because they have developed a frienship over the seven years that has to be respected as much as hers with Tuvok. Great add on. :)
kymm chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
I hated Repression, but that was great! ;)
Sailor Memory chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
*squeals* Soooooooooooooooooo cool! I definitely agree that a J/C scene was needed in 'Repression!' The episode was good, but Janeway totally blew Chakotay off! *is she NUTS?* Great job! Keep it up!
Lanie Valentine chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Very good - and characters believable. Very sweet. And you're right, these scenes needed to be in that show.