Reviews for Valkyria Chronicles: Liberty Brigade
The95will chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Sorry I havent shown up in recent weeks. The party was a great and the escape was well crafted as well. The passageway was a believeable and great setup for the Jacob. For the Valkyria Chronicles Universe, you keep it very close to the games, how the characters treat each other and the bleak circumstances. It was rather great to have Jacob with his own unique uniform. It was fitting and it has me excited for future chapters. Have a great day.
The95will chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
I love how you tie in the universe of the series together. The Darcsen Calamity was something I had strong curiosity for as Im a documentary lover for WWII stuff. Your character seems to be on great terms with himself and how he views the world and in his personal belief. That is pretty well done and has my praise. His thoughts give enough for the audience to understand, now Im curious on how Charlotte will be part of your story. Have a great day and hope to see an update eventually.
The95will chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Interesting intro. You write with a wide variety of words and it works. Plenty of times you pulled my attention. I like how you describe the area and thoughts. As for the character meeting a Darcsen was a lovely encounter. Im curious on what will happen further. Have a great day and I'll be happy to read more.