Reviews for got your heart in a headlock
yif chapter 10 . 1/18
That was amazing! ️
yif chapter 3 . 1/17
That was beautiful! ️
VenomSausage chapter 10 . 6/13/2019
Absolutely fantastic story! You are an amazing writer!
Blessed Unrest chapter 2 . 5/6/2018
HOLY SLIPPITY FUCK I LOVE THIS STORY. You write the Hori and Sakura friendship so goddamn well that it brings me to tears. Also, Kashima is a total rebel and I'm loving it.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2017
10/10 great story!
PG233456 chapter 4 . 5/22/2017
\(_)/ Great chap!
Ag silver chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Wah!
I always imagine that Sakura and Hori would be really good friends anyway!
ama10wen chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god I just can't this story is too good! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh double thumbs up I'm so happy I read this. All the warm fuzzies and yeah there's some cliches but the writing is good! Pacing and story and you actually finished it which is a miracle unto itself on fanfiction. Ahhhhhhhhhh!
ama10wen chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Ahhhh I love it already!
dragonmaiden50 chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
I was looking for a really good Hori/Kashima story to help me relax, and boy did you deliver. THANK YOU FOR THE FABULOUS STORY! You have a lot of potential as a writer and I hope you continue to work hard and grow in your craft.
Scarlet Alapaap chapter 10 . 5/20/2015
I must say this is the best HoriKashi fic I've read so far. I love how raw things are in this story. It definitely engaged me as I read each chapter. I actually like how you explored Hori and Sakura as best friends; their interactions are really sweet. I actually never pegged them to be best friends, but after reading this, yup it's very charming. Every chapter was well-written. And I think what makes this an excellent work is I feel like I can hear them say the dialogues in their voices (from the anime) as I read them. Amazing story, and you are an amazing writer.

Your fic will definitely be one of those fics that I would reread like how we reread books that we love so much.
archery713 chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
Nice story, thanks for the awesome writing! It has a nice ending with nothing to over the top from the build up but nothing to where its just... boring. So thank you and keep on writing!
NatRipper chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
That was perfect.
I could read this fic forever.
Please update again soon
kally-kal chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Oh my god that last part was so cute! I can't stop squealing like the fangirl that I am. Great chapter!
NatRipper chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
That was amazing. I want more! More!
Update please!