Reviews for Fondest Wish
Your story was really interesting, Kishimoto is a clever man, he writes and does things in his Manga very specifically, I strongly believe that Karin is the biological mother of Sarada. In some way be it surrogacy, cloning or something Sarada is both Uchiha and Uzumaki. The are enough hints to show this is the direction the story is going what with all the mentions of family as a theme in the Gaiden and the mystery around Sarada’s conception and birth.
Wow
Suki Harlett chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
OKEY IM SO GLAD SARADA IS TRULY SAKURAS DAUGHTER FOR GODSAKE WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HAGAHA
nowilltolive chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Fucking retarded,It could be put under horror cause this shit is creepy. BTW, Kishimoto already said that Sarada is Sasuke and Sakura's daughter. Yes, I know this is a fan fiction. But you make it sound like the actual story
A chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Jesus Christ, the SasuSaku tards are retarded. This story was awesome, ignore the idiots telling you otherwise. I don't know why they're so angry, this actually makes sense.
XaoOfTheMists chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
This is a whole lot of Meh.
Bone Law chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Seems like Gaiden 1 agrees with you.
blackbird19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I really like some of your writings on the Naruto series. You see it the same way I see it. That Kishimoto's favoritism of Sasuke's character completely destroyed that manga.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I thought this as well at first. But compare Sarada and Karin and they are not all that alike. The poke is just Sasuke's way of showing affection. Sasuke was effed up when Itatchi destroyed the clan. So he is very emotionally stunted. If Kishi himself says Sarada's is Sakura's daughter then that's what we go with until he says differently. Why? HE CREATED THE MANGA! WHAT HE SAYS GOES. DON'T BE DISRESPECTFUL! As for the glasses; Uchihas devolp bad eyesight from overuse if the sharingan. So it's plausiable that she inherited bad eyesight from her one of her parents as that can be passed down. For the Ino thing I can't say either way so I'll leave it at that. It's cool if you want to use your theory's for fuel for an AU but you are just in denial about Sarada. But clearly you too stubborn to change. Oh and if your are a SasuKarin shippper you opinion is already swayed. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING. Sasuke is enough of an ass to pull something like this. *If in the end you turn out to be correct then I will stand corrected.* I think this was well written for an AU. Not to be accepted as cannon. I don't mean to offend you and if I do I apoligeze, but I am so sick of fans saying Kishi's wrong. He can't be he controls the Narutovese.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
You're an idiot for not noticing the large forehead and pointed chin is undeniable.
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I love this theory! Well, not exactly love, since it shows how fucked up Sasuke can get, but...It sounds very viable, if anything.
Don'tFeelLikeComingDown chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Was reading your reviews which are so harsh, sorry. But I agree that Salad looked nothing like Sakura and could totally see her as Karin's daughter. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Please kill yourself, you fucking retard.
laila45 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Is this a one-shot? Or will you plot is well planned and thought yeah, The Sasuke character I liked died with him leaving Konoha,so it's pretty much acceptable story.I quess will see what really happened,Kishimoto does plan to continue NarutoVerse and write naruto :the next generation,right?Anyways,the fanfic is interesting to read,so thank you for writing care,and good luck !
Commenter chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I hope you can stop being delusional and accept the reality before the reality slap you in the face :)