Reviews for The Door
Phantom Dennis chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
All in all a surprisingly successful fusion. I do like how you nearly misspell Apophis as Apotheosis.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Strangely good story.
Amazing Bluie chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
That was hilarious! In a good way. When I first saw a crossover between SG-1 and Tailspin, I thought it was the dumbest thing I ever saw. I don't even know why I opened it to check it out (answer: I'm at work, bored. Shh!). After reading it, though, I might have to add it to my Favorites list. That's not a big list. I've got to go, but as for the rest of what I think of your story, most of Nikoagonistes comment seems to sum it up:

"Man... that Gao'uld named Apothis seems threatenting... I wonder if he's related to the Goa'uld named Apophis. :P

Anyway, that's one crossover I never saw coming, but you managed to pull it off! I haven't seen TailSpin in years, but you seemed to have the characters down... SG-1, as well. (Though I have seen that show more recently. :) ) From "That way lay madness" to Wildcat's fixing the reactor, you've got plenty of humor there, and a plot to go along with it. The Zat guns convieniently allow the fic to stay at its kid-friendly level :) , and you do a very good job of incorporating the TailSpin world into the Stargate universe, including a reason for the TS characters' sapience."

Thanks for this excellent story, and I hope to see a sequel. *hint*hint*
Deathbrush chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Wow, certainly didn't expect when I read this for the pure WTF factor that it would turn out pretty much kick ass through and through. Easy ten for ten. Really makes you wonder when something as random and purely insane as a Stargate/Tail Spin crossover can work perfectly, how the fics that are doing crossovers that seem to be gimme stories have you swearing off fanfiction after about four paragraphs of grammar that makes your eyes burn and plot holes that you could drive a truck through.

Going to recommend all my friends read this and my fiancee is going to read this first thing in the morning. She will get a kick out of this for sure.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This has got to be the start of one of the best adventures in this or any other universe.

A time and place where we find SG1 finding themselves on the Tale Spin world.

Mucho awesome.
wolf guardian of light chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Personally I think you should make more, perhaps when baloo, kit and the higher, 4, hire team are a new SG team.
wolf guardian of light chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Very good!

Why don't you try a kingdom hearts crossover, that's one I'm going to do when the stupid email comes...I've been trying for months now to join...
A Markov chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Well, that was a cross over that I don't think anyone saw coming. Very well done, great characterization and back story. A perfect blend of kid freindly and grown-up interesting.

Alex
Nikoagonistes chapter 1 . 7/6/2006

Aside form a few grammatical (and spelling) errors, one thing bugged me: Apophis' supership. O'Neil and company built it up, and gave O'Neil a reason to hurry, but then seems to vanish from thin air. I was expecting it to show up over Cape Suzette in the climax. Oh well.

Speaking of the climax and such, nice how you characterized Molly. When kids get obstinate, boy do they get obstinate. Good job of developing the scenario so that the kids can credibly sneak in and be heroic when the trained professionals are around. The writers of "Lilo and Stitch: Rufus" could've taken a lesson or two from you...

Here's to hoping that since the Goa'uld's introduction to the TS world was quite public, Cape Suzette won't have any Senator Kinseys around...
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Wow, this is really good! I like this story allot! Please write a sequel to it soon! Oh, and on matchups too. I'd really like to see Daniel and Myra get involved, they are both archeologist too.
Gundum M chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
funny. i'm surprised that these two worked so well togther but it was really god.
Melissa Norvell chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
Great job with this fanfic! This turned out being on of my favorites here. Good luck in your other fanfiction!
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
This is wonderful. I love reading your stories, you are quite talented.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Original and outstanding idea. I love this so far. I am a new writer to this fanfiction community and I was wondering if you could review my first fanfic and tell me how I'm doing?
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
Well... this is a crossover I never thought I'd see. Amusing, though. You did a very good job merging such disparate universes.
Well done.