Reviews for A Winter's Tale
frankannestein chapter 11 . 7/9/2021
Hello, NorthernSparrow! I enjoyed Forgotten/Broken so much that I decided to come check this out. I really liked reading this as though it were a sort of prequel, even if things moved faster here than they were revealed in the other stories. I’ve been more interested in everyone’s feelings, working through all the bad and discovering the good, than in making sure every detail jives. It was so hard to read Cas’s journal! His experiences were so well thought out (by you) and executed there that I could imagine what that had been like for him. *sobs a little* I was happy that he and Dean had the moment of seraphic absolution together. I think that was my favorite part. That and angel in the angel nest with only his face showing. The cute gets me every time.

~ Anne
AnimaQueen chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
I read up on all your Castiel stories. Love the slash ones mostly. Makes for the best conclusion for any angst ridden story. Please write more!
Silent Sound 715 chapter 11 . 2/13/2020
Wow! Read this in just a few hours. Soooo good! I love your work. Very realistic I think. I always thought the writers glossed over this sort of stuff too. Thanks for sharing!
vegesan chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
you know I don't even have the right words to describe what I feel rn, I mean everything you wrote about what happened to castiel in that time in s9 make so much sense I had to rewatch these episodes where cas was human and omg it fits so much. you definitely did an incredible work there so good job and keep going I love the family fanfic's you write they're all amazing work
TBGWNMHGB chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
This was weirdly nice to read while in a hospital myself.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2019
So funny, you care about not posting explicit content, but you don't about posting announcements, which is also not allowed in this site? Really.
electroniccollectiondonut chapter 6 . 8/16/2018
I started crying in the middle of study hall.
XYZArtemis chapter 9 . 5/25/2018
Wonderfully done! I love the backstory and details put into this :)
inkandpaperqwerty chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
oh no that's cool it's just 4 am and I'm wide awake and have been experiencing chest pain and crying for like two hours that's great that's awesome uuuuuggggghhhhhh this story this story just don't even touch me right now when I am conscious I am going to leave a less xdjksnfnrnd review but it's late and I can't even I just can't even
Clara Brighet chapter 3 . 4/22/2018
This is... quite possibly the most heartbreaking fic ever. I keep feeling like you've actually kicked me in the stomach or something, poor Cas is so innocent and sad but he's so good and he's trying so hard...
TheDomesticatedNerd chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
Oh my goodness the feels! Cas being sick really got me, cause I know how pneumonia feels. Two years ago I got pneumonia. It frickin sucked ass! I coughed so hard, at one point I coughed up blood. It’s exhausting and painful.
TheDomesticatedNerd chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
So having broke my wrist a few years back, the part about Cas being in pain got to me. Broken bones hurt so damn bad, having a plate put in to keep the bones together hurts worse! Him feeding the cookies to the birds also got me, like literally started tearing up.
Brenda247 chapter 11 . 11/3/2017
A fabulous story where you filled the holes between the episodes .A big thank you. And I wouln't have mind if that had really happen.
Brenda247 chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
I'm probably a masochist.
Brenda247 chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
I'm a crying mess. It's so heartbreaking !